Well, it's going alright really. It takes me about 36 hours to get from England to Afghanistan with the trip going:
- Leave Wigan drive to Manchester
- Fly Manchester to Dubai
- Dubai airport to hotel
- Night in hotel (catch up with a few UAE friends)
- Drive to Figueira
- Cargo plane to Pakistan
- Re-fuel in Pakistan and pay cash for the fuel!
- Arrive in TK Afghanistan
- Stay 6 weeks
- Complete steps 8 through to 1
- Stay in England with the family 2 weeks
I've got some great pictures, but i'll probably post them in the lounge and not the public forum early next year.
Couple of bad bits:
- I'm going to miss my daughters 5th birthday
- I'm also going to spend my 40th over here and not with the family.
I've secured Christmas with the family which was a prerequisite for my involvement as my kids are still well acquainted with Santa Klaus's efforts if you catch my drift.
There a few other things in the pipeline (literally) for next year. I might be going into COD hardcore mode. As always with this sort of stuff over here i have to be frugal with the information.