Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Console Talk

Console Talk Console Gamers - We're all thumbs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th August 2010, 12:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1464

Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkieBera31 View Post
Dead Space, Eternal Sonata (both started but not even at the half-way mark)
Dead Space is easily one of the best games I have played. Give it another try Trust Me you won't be disappointed.

PC - TOG|Click PS3-PSN - clickaus Guild Wars 2 - clickaus.9170
click is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11th August 2010, 03:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 869

Fine

Mine is every driving or race simm I love them, but I never get the time to finish them. Oh and I hate to say the Elders Scroll Oblivion another great game I got 3/4s the way through and some how the save game got corrupt and I lost all my game content I have restarted from scratch but don't have the TIME ARRRRRGGGGGGG and Fall Out 3 is the getting the same way. I just wish there was 28 hrs in the day, and I could fit more gaming in with out the wife and kids getting put out sorts with me
jonny2combz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2010, 10:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2633

Aliens vs Predator - played for all of an hour to see what it was like. Never got back to it.
Red Dead Redemption - Played for all of 3 hours. I'd love to get into this game, but I just haven't had time. I literally haven't turned on my PS3 since mid July.
Heavy Rain - still in its placcy wrap. Again, love to play, comes recommended, but time has been of the essence recently.
GTA4 Expansion (Gay Tony/Lost & Damned) - played the first five missions of L&D, but again, found other RL things that got in the way :/

I hope this trend doesn't continue too long.
I still have Just Cause 2 to finish off and Lego Harry Potter - the latter, I'm ashamed to say, my 4yo son and 5yo daughter have finished the story levels before I've even finished the 2nd book.
Old 16th August 2010, 06:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1742

Sleepy

On the PS3 it would have to be saints Row 2 for me, I got it free with the console and played it for about an hour on the first night I got my console and I haven't touched it since, I do intend to though.

On the PC I would have to say Dragon Age too, I got as far as a level set in the fade and unlike the rest of the game to that point it is annoying, stupid and ugly and I just cant bring myself to play through it even though I want to play the rest of the game.

I also have a ton of weekend deal games on my Steam account that I paid next to nothing for and just don't have the time to play.

Rog69 is offline   Reply With Quote