Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st March 2011, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 8

Amazed
Default Greets from MVG

G'day Tog's,
I come from a small clan called MVG (Mature Volunteers Group).
We're obviously a mature(except viper) bunch of older gamers, who play FPS shooters together for fun. We're not elite, tho we have Elite members.
Most of us are from The USA, but we have a few international members like myself (Aussie).

We started in Combat Arms, and have recently dumped that rat infested game and have started BC2 as our main game, as well as broadening our horizons on other games as well. We have 1 server up on BC2 and will keep that for what looks like this coming year.

Now as an Aussie, I have come to know the TOG group as I play on your servers and often with your members. Always have fun on your servers and with your players, and you guys have helped me a lot as I'm kinda new as well.

Just wanted to touch base and maybe we could organise some games together since we have similar interests. You guys would surely beat us but I know we would have fun and our group would probably learn a lot playing with some of you guys.

At any rate, if your interested you might want to visit our humble forums and say G'day, as I will surely follow this thread as well.

Forum Link : • Index page

See you ingame soon

SpruceMoosey
blotto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 2nd March 2011, 07:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Arma III Little Blue Man
Guru - Post: 12621 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lonely

Thanks for the intro. I'm sure we'll see you online sooner or later.

We have a modest US contingent of BC2 players who I am sure would enjoy some organised games. I'll let them know about your post.
Old 2nd March 2011, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 5868 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Tired

Hi mate,

What's the MVG server name.....I'll suggest we try it out next time I have a few rounds with the North American TOGgers.

Jakob

"Jakob_Pavlov is a known issue and will be dealt with in the next patch." - bigtabs
Jakob_Pavlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2011, 04:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 8

Amazed

Hey guys.

The server is simply called MVG, but it isn't populated. Tho it doesn't take long to fill up once a few of us are on.

Also it turns out the guys already knew TOG and apparenlty we already know a few of your guys(not sure who to drop names lol).

If any of your US guys wanted to Crash our practice sessions they would be welcome as we always have plenty of room. We play regularly twice weekly on Saturdays and wednesdays from 6-7pm onwards (PST time not aussie time).

of Course I will be on your servers playing often and I'm already starting to recognise regular name, like maddog who has a bad habit of stabbing me, hehe.

Anyways I'll keep in touch.

Regards

SpruceMoosey (feel free to add me to your friends list)
blotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2011, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2969

Twisted

MVG is a good gruop of players we played allot of good games in combat arms hope you guys find owe bc2 guys just as fun and inviting best of luck and say lick said hello to the mvg guys

L1CK is offline   Reply With Quote