The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Contact TOG (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/contact-tog/)
-   -   New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/contact-tog/362492-new-gaming-tourney-ladder-website-4-eu-us-aus.html)

bigT 15th May 2011 08:29 AM

New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website 4 EU/US/and AUS

Hello,

I would like to welcome you to a new gaming tourney/ladder site at Pain Street Gaming - News. This site just opened on May 1st 2011. We operate solely on our community members. We already have tournaments forming for Bc2,and Black Ops. We also have an upcoming tourney called the Strike Force Cup 2011. Where the winners of the 6v6 I/O Bc2 tourney will receive 6 copies of BF3. Also, 5v5 Hc S&D CoD:Black Ops tourney winners will receive 5 copies of BF3 or cash equivalent. All of our tourneys offer prizes on some level. We are also going to be putting up a tourney and ladders for the highly anticipated Brink! Register your team today! Eu players and teams are welcome and have tourneys posted as well!

Thank You
bigT
Director of Operations
Pain Street Gaming - News

Also I announced a new small tourney for Bc2 3v3 Bolt action sniper only played in sqd death match mode. 1st place $150 cash or 3 $50 games from steam. Create a team fill your roster today!

Good Luck Have Fun hope to see you.

and

I announced a new small tourney for CoD:Black Ops 3v3 Bolt action sniper only played in Team Death Match mode. 1st place $150 cash ! Create a team or teams fill your roster today!

Good Luck Have Fun hope to see you!

Buttersoft 15th May 2011 04:01 PM

hmm, you said the magic word - BF3. There are some mighty strong teams out there, but I think we'll be taking a look at this :) I'll pass your msg through the appropriate channels...

bigT 15th May 2011 04:08 PM

Cool, some of the tourneys starts on the 18th of May. Create a team

bigT 16th May 2011 04:34 PM

All times for AU will be held in sydney times direguard then US times for AU tourneys

Rage 17th May 2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigT (Post 3139079)
All times for AU will be held in sydney times direguard then US times for AU tourneys

Thanks mate :) Does this mean the "Black Ops - Strike Force Cup NA" will be in Sydney times as well? It doesn't say whether that comp is an "AU" tournament. If it's a US tournament, it will be impossible for us to field a team against US teams due to timezone differences.

bigT 17th May 2011 09:36 AM

Yes there is a Strike Force Cup for the AU and it too will be sydney time.

Rage 17th May 2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigT (Post 3139854)
Yes there is a Strike Force Cup for the AU and it too will be sydney time.

Beautiful, thanks mate. That's what I needed to just clarify :)

NoKharma 17th May 2011 02:59 PM

Hey BigT , putting teams together now , searched your site but cant find rules regarding the 3v3 sniper comp is it possible to get a link please ? also , how many teams can we submit ? for each comp type ?