Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23rd August 2011, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Default Admin are cheats

On the 1000 tickets 24/7 server. Heavy Metal.

First time. 21 Aug at 1230am. FinishZero, or whatever the admin name is (I can't see it too clearly) messages, "Bye massive" Then next message is, ">Server: You have been killed by an admin" Just another loser misusing admin powers to get back at someone.

Second time. Same server. traphic is the admin who cried and went about misusing admin powers to kill me because I had just iced 3 or 4 of his camping soldier-pals outside of Bravo. He kicks me saying, "Learn to leave your spawn". Whatever. When I'm Russian and looking down at Bravo (halfway between Alpha and Bravo, just outside the treeline) I can hardly be considered in my Spawn.

Admin Cheaters!!!! LOL Whatever floats your boat.

Old 23rd August 2011, 05:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1190

Relaxed

MaZZiveAttack

You are going around making your complaints the wrong way. Simply put. This may cause your complaints, not matter how valid, to fall on deaf ears. If you need to make a complaint, that you wish someone to actually pay attention to, then you need to follow the guidelines and go about it the right way, this forum isn't for trash talking about ToG members when something doesn't go your way.

Obviously, the game your having trouble with is BF2 Bad Company, and as such you need to contact the Division Captain, or Vice Captains - if you have a complaint to make about how the servers are administered.
The Current DC is is ReaperSmurf and you can contact him by clicking HERE
or alternativley you can contact Vice Captain C4 by clicking HERE

Please be aware, that most of our members have jobs, family and other responsabilities in real life - cutting down a lot of time for gaming and administration. So if you need to contact them, please make sure that you provide them with all the neccessary details, and outline of what happened and the names of who was involved - as well as any other information, that you think they will need to hear your complaint. This will cut down the time of traffic between conversations, so that the DC or Vice can ascertain what happened and root out the problem.

If you have any further issues, and have trouble contacting the Division Captain or Vice Captains about your problem - please feel free to shoot me a PM about it, and include all the valid information about what happened and I will see what I can do by posting in the private forums and contacting some of the admins to see if your problem can be resolved.

PRIME.

Last edited by Primexes; 23rd August 2011 at 05:13 AM. Reason: splelling (j/k)
Old 23rd August 2011, 05:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9833 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by maZZiveAttack View Post
On the 1000 tickets 24/7 server. Heavy Metal.

First time. 21 Aug at 1230am. FinishZero, or whatever the admin name is (I can't see it too clearly) messages, "Bye massive" Then next message is, ">Server: You have been killed by an admin" Just another loser misusing admin powers to get back at someone.

Second time. Same server. traphic is the admin who cried and went about misusing admin powers to kill me because I had just iced 3 or 4 of his camping soldier-pals outside of Bravo. He kicks me saying, "Learn to leave your spawn". Whatever. When I'm Russian and looking down at Bravo (halfway between Alpha and Bravo, just outside the treeline) I can hardly be considered in my Spawn.

Admin Cheaters!!!! LOL Whatever floats your boat.
TOG does not have a 1000 ticket 24/7 Heavy Metal server. Secondly, our server admins have taken your complaint seriously, and have checked the server logs, only to discover that you have not been on a TOG BC2 server since March 2011.

The server you are complaining about is not affiliated with TOG in any way. You are complaining to the wrong people. It has nothing to do with TOG.

Sig created by Juganort
Old 23rd August 2011, 06:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 5866 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2204 View Post
TOG does not have a 1000 ticket 24/7 Heavy Metal server. Secondly, our server admins have taken your complaint seriously, and have checked the server logs, only to discover that you have not been on a TOG BC2 server since March 2011.

The server you are complaining about is not affiliated with TOG in any way. You are complaining to the wrong people. It has nothing to do with TOG.
As Bad Company 2 Division Vice Captain I can back up what Maddog is saying; there is a thread in the Server Admin forum devoted solely to your original complaint where server admins have been researching what might have happened. The result of that research is what Maddog has posted above; you seem to be confused and complaining to TOG about a non-TOG server.

If you have more to say on the matter please PM myself, the Division Captain, or the other Vice Captain (as linked in Prime's post), with as much information as possible.

Thank you,
Jakob

"Jakob_Pavlov is a known issue and will be dealt with in the next patch." - bigtabs
Closed Thread