Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th September 2011, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 3

Default Server usage

Hi All,

I played on your server the other night from a net cafe. As tired and irritable as I was I had alot of fun. I was wondering if you guys regularly let members from other clans play on you server?

I am a social Spartans member (Druss can confirm this) and I'd like to be able to play on your server from time to time as I have a perm ban from WAD which I have no intention of getting lifted.

It's a shame that DoD:s is dying and I'd like to keep playing.

You can mail me at: tiltg3@live.com or even add me if you like: tiltg3
tilt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 29th September 2011, 09:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 8017
 Redgum's Avatar

Default

G'day tilt, I will flag this with the DoDs fellas for you
__________________

Division Captain (retired) Brink & BF 2142 | Sig by Ashlann | Brewing up a storm @MooCrkBrew

Redgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 6186
 Roosta's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgum View Post
G'day tilt, I will flag this with the DoDs fellas for you
Cheers Redgum for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Hi All,

I played on your server the other night from a net cafe. As tired and irritable as I was I had alot of fun. I was wondering if you guys regularly let members from other clans play on you server?

I am a social Spartans member (Druss can confirm this) and I'd like to be able to play on your server from time to time as I have a perm ban from WAD which I have no intention of getting lifted.

It's a shame that DoD:s is dying and I'd like to keep playing.

You can mail me at: tiltg3@live.com or even add me if you like: tiltg3
Heya Tilt.
Mate, anyone is welcome to play on our server, as long as you follow the rules in MOTD.

Unfortunately you are right that DODs is dieing, but we keep it alive on Friday nights.
Hope to see you in our server again soon.
__________________
Think before you DO....Then DO before you have time to rethink.
Roosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3142
 InYa Woodfire's Avatar

Blah
Default

Heya buddy, no problem at all mate, happy for anyone to play on the server as long as the rules are followed. Look forward to seeing you in game.
InYa Woodfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 3

Default

Thanks guys. It's just that I've noticed that your server is password protected. I'm guessing you onen it on the weekends?
tilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 6186
 Roosta's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Thanks guys. It's just that I've noticed that your server is password protected. I'm guessing you onen it on the weekends?
Yes mate, it is usually open to the public, and not password protected.
We have it passworded if we have a training session or scrim, like on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.
__________________
Think before you DO....Then DO before you have time to rethink.
Roosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 06:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 3

Default

Ok, ty. Hey, I'm not that great a rifle but if u ever need a s@#t I don't think Druss would mind to much....
tilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0