Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd October 2011, 02:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 283
 BattleBorn's Avatar

Sneaky
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon View Post
You from 6? I spit in your general direction...

Ex-3 :]
Meat Bomb, Lawn Dart, etc... you get the general drift!!

You guys think you're 'special' cause you jump out of planes (in training, when was the last combat drop?) so let me remind you the first parachute company for the regiment was delta company 6RAR...

That is all, have a nice day
BattleBorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 22nd October 2011, 02:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
Meat Bomb, Lawn Dart, etc... you get the general drift!!

You guys think you're 'special' cause you jump out of planes (in training, when was the last combat drop?) so let me remind you the first parachute company for the regiment was delta company 6RAR...

That is all, have a nice day
Yep and they could do a decent job of it so we took over :P
recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 02:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical
Default

*Could'n't*

What happened to edit?
recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 04:02 PM   #34 (permalink)
Great bloke .....but
Lethal - Post: 5673 TOG Gold Level Supporter
 CAMMO's Avatar

Asleep
Default

There is no edit in the public section, Recon, thought you would have known that.
__________________

RIP ViperX
CAMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 04:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Elite - Post: 3705
 SgtMech's Avatar

Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon View Post
Ex-3 :]
That explains sooooo much

ex 5/7...
current 7....
C/S 87. You spot 'em, We pot 'em.
__________________


aut viam inveniam aut faciam - Hannibal
SgtMech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 08:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2977
 XCEL8-2-50+'s Avatar

Stressed
Default

gawd your all losers, I was in submarines and we either sank you or had you for breakfast, lunch and dinner so get over your testosterone sh*t and wish BB a good and safe deployment we are after all Aussies and on the same side at the end of the day.

BB, as i posted previously be a wombat and show your true spirit
__________________

I THINK......... THEREFORE I AM............ THIS IS WHY I GET KILLED A LOT
XCEL8-2-50+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 11:56 AM   #37 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 384
 Biskt's Avatar

Lurking
Default

Have a good trip 'Dig', lmfao!

You know who i am... I'll pWN you when you get back chump!

BISKT out
__________________

*On wednesday afternoons, also your Mother's favourite cookie!
SIG Pimped by Juganort
Biskt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 12:08 PM   #38 (permalink)
Leevers
Guest

Default

Hey BB, how ya been? Your not quite a fully fledged member dude, you need to post up an app in the Barracks and the mods will approve it, giving you access to the BlackOps Division.
The Barracks - The Older Gamers Forums
  Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 08:53 AM   #39 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMMO View Post
There is no edit in the public section, Recon, thought you would have known that.
Never post here ...
recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 08:55 AM   #40 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCEL8-2-50+ View Post
gawd your all losers, I was in submarines and we either sank you or had you for breakfast, lunch and dinner so get over your testosterone sh*t and wish BB a good and safe deployment we are after all Aussies and on the same side at the end of the day.

BB, as i posted previously be a wombat and show your true spirit
Ask me sometime about the time I pwned a squid the only way worth doing. It didn't inolve violence but not for public consumption.
recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0