Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th November 2011, 12:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 45

Default guild wars

Does anybody plays guild wars here?

Old 26th November 2011, 01:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
1 + 1 =
Guru - Post: 10322

Yes. The Older Gamers has a Guild Wars Division for members.

Division Captain: Pumpkin Lykos

The Older Gamers Forums
- "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.": Nietzsche - Beyond Good and Evil - Amphorism 146

Last edited by 2_islands; 26th November 2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Guild Wars
Deadly - Post: 1697

Cool

Hey Corton,

We do have a guildwars division here. It is quite active although the age of the game has lead to a decrease of members.
We have members from all timezones and usually there are between 5 and 10 people online at any given time. During events there are more, during slow days, well, less.
All in all we have about 150 members from which 50 are playing two to three times a week.
As for the division. We are known to be very friendly, especially to new players. People are always willing to help out on quests or missions. We use Teamspeak for fun or during complex missions, for the rest we use alliancechat, cause we were divided in timezones when there were a lot more members. By using alliancechat, everyone gets to join in conversations or can participate.

Most people play PVE here, but if PVP is your thing, I know some members are willing to try out. We have new and experienced players mixing all very well.
It would be nice to see you at our division and if you post in this thread, you'll get invited soon.

Maybe you should just try and see if you like it with us.
Hope to see you on our boards soon.

ps. if you want any further information, you can always whisper me ingame (Mes More) or any other officer (for instance: Jelly Bug, (captain) Pumpkin Lykos), willow Ravenstar to name a few).

Old 27th November 2011, 09:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Division Captain
Ace - Post: 7991

Chatty

Hi Corton!

We have lots of friendly people in the GW division. If you want to add me to your friend's list "Maya Lykos" we can have a chat or slay some red dots together. I look forward to hearing from you!

Pumps

Old 27th November 2011, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 45

Default Guild wars

Yes, i'll give it a try. If you guys don't like how i play you can always kick me out. lol
I did tried for a full membership,. But i don't know where that went. I can't even find it myself.
I'l do it again.
Old 27th November 2011, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
1 + 1 =
Guru - Post: 10322

I'll give you a hand. Post here: http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/barracks/

Did you receive the PM? Please do not start a fresh account.

Edit: I see you are now a member. Thread closed.
- "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.": Nietzsche - Beyond Good and Evil - Amphorism 146

Last edited by 2_islands; 27th November 2011 at 01:39 PM.
Closed Thread