Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th March 2012, 12:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4577
 Genghoidal's Avatar

Fine
Default

Killz, to be honest mate we hang out frequently in a separate TS which is open to our mates such as yourself. I'll hook you up so you can come and socialise with us that frequent there with a few other not quite old enough pals.
__________________
Genghoidal is offline  

Old 28th March 2012, 04:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1059
 Killz's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghoidal View Post
Killz, to be honest mate we hang out frequently in a separate TS which is open to our mates such as yourself. I'll hook you up so you can come and socialise with us that frequent there with a few other not quite old enough pals.
Pass it over buddy =] would love to talk to the old gang again, been to long =]

while you're at it, pass me the details for the cod 4 servers (i dont play any other cod coz well.....they bad )
__________________


“Two tears in a bucket........” House Party
Killz is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 10:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
Moderator
Pink Predator
Ace - Post: 9328 TOG Gold Level Supporter
 theZee's Avatar

Default

Good to see you're around still Killz, you'll be 25 in no time...then 30 and so on...

Might see you around in COD, but I haven't had much time for that lately to be honest, between Star Wars and family and working out. I'm turning into a bit of fitness fanatic myself, although not doing it in the gym. I'm currently doing my second stint in the Insanity program.
__________________
~A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.~
Pooh Bear
theZee is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 11:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Ace - Post: 7661 TOG Gold Level Supporter
 SJ777's Avatar

Blah
Default

we dont have cod4 servers anymore...we did then we didnt then we did. But peeps have moved on to other games and so.....
__________________
SJ777 is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 12:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 545
 Wa-81-t's Avatar

Mellow
Default

Hey Killz - name from the past. Glad all is well - you really have another 4 yrs to wait....

Not many peeps on CoD4 anymore, but I'm usually on most days, either in the AK FFA server (very strict no-camping FFA HC - fair fun) or the Internode SAB server.

Let me know what servers you play on n I'll check em out

Hope to see you about
__________________
.
Wa-81-t is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 12:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1900
 Axe_Murderer's Avatar

Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongdai View Post
BTW we are looking at raising the entry bar to 35.[/COLOR]
Haha that would count me out!

Hows it going killz, what are you playing these days?
__________________
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/axemurderer78

Axe_Murderer is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 03:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1059
 Killz's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa-81-t View Post
Hey Killz - name from the past. Glad all is well - you really have another 4 yrs to wait....

Not many peeps on CoD4 anymore, but I'm usually on most days, either in the AK FFA server (very strict no-camping FFA HC - fair fun) or the Internode SAB server.

Let me know what servers you play on n I'll check em out

Hope to see you about
I got banned off that server for supposed hacking lol


That and unfortunately all internode servers for an apparent script...
__________________


“Two tears in a bucket........” House Party
Killz is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 03:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1059
 Killz's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe_Murderer View Post
Haha that would count me out!

Hows it going killz, what are you playing these days?
Still play COD4 competitively Axe =]

I play a bit of cod 2 here and there, but nothing lately.

Good to see so many of the old gang around (I think I said that in an earlier post)
__________________


“Two tears in a bucket........” House Party
Killz is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 07:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Administrator
1 + 1 =
Guru - Post: 10136
 2_islands's Avatar

Default

Look forward to reading your official application.
__________________
Acknowledgement Avatar: Elizabeth King - Eidolon - 1998/99
- Mad Hatter "Have I gone mad?" Alice "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
- "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.": Nietzsche - Beyond Good and Evil - Amphorism 146
2_islands is offline  
Old 30th March 2012, 09:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1900
 Axe_Murderer's Avatar

Tired
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Still play COD4 competitively Axe =]

I play a bit of cod 2 here and there, but nothing lately.

Good to see so many of the old gang around (I think I said that in an earlier post)
I've started playing black ops, and a little bit of COD2 here and there.

Because of black ops i'm on steam alot more than xfire these days.

Keep the TOG CoD2 server as a favourite, its still there, just a little dusty
__________________
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/axemurderer78

Axe_Murderer is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0