Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th June 2012, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

Default Putting out feelers...

Hey TOG. Not heard of you guys before but then I spent 3 years playing LOTRO and was lucky enough to find the perfect kin from day 1 and stayed with it all of that time Ended up trying something different (well my wife nagged me to anyway) and hence I'm now on SWTOR. Unfortunately the real world takes precedence (as it does for most people when you're in your 30's) and hence I can only play on Friday nights and the weekends...otherwise I'm too tired and would get nagged to death if I came online during the week anyway! Keen to see whether I'd fit in with you. My key criteria is basically that I'm looking for a friendly bunch with numbers around at the weekend...nothing worse than logging in to find only 3-4 people around when the only time you can play is at the weekend. Anyway...I recently transferred to the Red Eclipse server and my forum name is the name of my alt. I have 2 lvl50's (Scoundrel and Guardian) plus a couple of lvl35-40's (light and dark side). My main characters are currently in an existing guild - they're a nice bunch but tend to only come online at c8pm to do a raid and unless you have the right gear then getting an invite is difficult...
Hawkhurst is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 24th June 2012, 11:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
EVE Alliance Leader
Guru - Post: 10601 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Hi Hawkhurst,

In TOG we have many games we play and people on at all sorts of times. Playing SWTOR in your timezone should have others online. The EU guild in SWTOR seems to be doing well, so you should not have any problems.

Being a member of TOG does not mean you need to leave another guild that you enjoy just to join us. Many of our players play with friends who are not TOG members.

May I suggest you post up in the Barracks to become a full member, then have a look at all our Members Only sections and see whats about.

Cheers NG.
Old 24th June 2012, 11:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1452

Angelic

I don't play SWTOR myself but the forums seem busy to me. We have people who play on the USA servers and the EU and the SEA servers. Maybe tell us where your from? Why not just join anyway as there are no penalties or anything really, just have to agree to abide by the rules That way you can have a look around, post a hello in the SWTOR forums and get a feel for the place.

Note that your application - should you apply - will need to be approved by one of our fabulous volunteer admins and sometimes this may take a couple of days.
Draadnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2012, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1452

Angelic

What he said ^^ (smile)
Draadnor is offline   Reply With Quote