Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th August 2012, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
caddok

Default How do I delete my account?

How do I delete my account?
TOG doesn't support the game I joined for and I'd like to be removed from the website. Totally.

Old 16th August 2012, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
One eyed green monster
Elite - Post: 4170 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Hi caddok,
I'm sorry that you're looking to have your account removed. I'd just like to remind you that TOG is NOT simply a community for a particular game that you play, but a collection of Older Gamers with a common interest. We have a lot more to offer that you might find interesting, including activities and forum games in the Lounge. Photography and video support and other non gaming hobbies. You do not have to leave simply because there is not a forum that meets the exact needs of the game you're currently playing. You might find in the future that a game comes along that we do support and you'd like to be a part of. Feel free to leave your membership and come back to it at a later date.

If however, you'd prefer to just have your account removed, you can make this request at The Desk.

Hope you'll reconsider
Rage.

Signature pimped by Juganort
Old 16th August 2012, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
caddok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage View Post
Hi caddok,
...but a collection of Older Gamers with a common interest...
But we don't have a 'common interest'. I'm not trying to be rude, You just aren't offering what I want. Your group was suggested to me as a large active group that played Fallen Earth. Maybe you did at one time but the point is that you don't now.

Thanks for the link to The Desk.

Old 16th August 2012, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
One eyed green monster
Elite - Post: 4170 TOG Silver Level Supporter

The common interest I was referring to was simply playing computer games. I only suggested that keeping your membership would allow you to play other games in future with us should you move on from Fallen Earth. There is no requirement for you to be an "active" member for you to remain a member. There is also nothing stopping you from remaining a member here and joining another "clan" as many of our members have done.

I'm only offering other options to you, however, if you feel as though you need to have your account removed, I wish you all the best with your gaming and please feel free to look us up again should you decide to return

Signature pimped by Juganort
Old 16th August 2012, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6897

Yeah, it's always a shame to lose ppl. This is a great community, with lots of great ppl, and all of us are gamers. Fallen Earth can't be the only game you've ever played, and probably won't be the last either.

You'll be welcome to come back if you ever want to.

Ganny4Lyf!
Old 16th September 2012, 04:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 39

Lurking

Fallen Earth is supported. You just need to post in the Barracks section of the forum for approval to TOG. Only after you are approved as a full blown member will you be allowed to access the private areas of the fourm which includes Fallen Earth.
Old 16th September 2012, 01:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Toggerator
Lethal - Post: 6289

Relaxed

Caddock is no longer a member.
Closed Thread