Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th January 2013, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Default Issues regarding Chivalry - MW

This will be a copy of another post from the TOG Chivalry subforum, as I'm new to these forums and unsure of where such a topic should be posted. If either (or both) of these threads are in the wrong spot please do not hesitate to delete, or inform me so I can delete, them. Thanks for your time.

Let me just state (as this is my first post here) that I love the service TOG provides, and have been actively playing alongside TOG users such as Cat_In_The_Hat since ye olde Red Orchestra Ostfront days.

Anyway, the problem lies in the Chivalry TOG servers, there has been a bad crowd around chivalry over the free weekend and, unfortunately, some of them seem to have stayed around. Over the past few days I have had some very poor interactions with users, problems that could easily have been solved by having a moderator present and through the use of persistent bans.

Just to impress upon you the severity of this, the server has been cleared out of legitimate players on several occasions, due to events such as (and I won't name any names, none of them were members of any clans):

• Users repeatedly teamkilling and leaving before a votekick could finish.
  • Similarly to no.1, users joining with friends and manipulating votekicks to not only not get kicked after repeated teamkilling, but to kick those trying to restore order in the server.
  • Users spamming the chat by breaking up their sentences into individual words and generally insulting other players, to the point where the chat became unusable.
  • Users (often with friends, again) spamming the voicechat and then, once muted by the majority of the server, initiating votekicks and teamkilling.
Over the last 3 days I have seen these instances almost every time I join a TOG server.

Presently I have started screenshotting these instances, to gather evidence, though I understand these forums do not permit public name and shame.

Old 30th January 2013, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Great bloke .....but
Lethal - Post: 5587 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Asleep

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this. The FPS admin has passed this onto the DC of that division and hopefully it can be rectified quickly.

RIP ViperX
Old 30th January 2013, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dressy

As stated in the other thread, the DC has been notified and directed to contact you via pm's. We thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Closing thread.

Closed Thread