Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Contact TOG

Contact TOG Contact TOG for scrims, matches etc....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th October 2013, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 13

Mellow
Default Ban-happy mod in CSGO's TOG server

Some of you may know the 'Total wipe out' TV show, if not it's a series of obstacle courses where contestants race against each-other to complete an obstacle the fastest, within these obstacle courses there are (semi famous) dreaded 'Big red balls' < --Link I have a picture of the Big red balls as my profile in steam.

I have been playing the CSGO TOG server for a while loving the games much more than any other server, I had the name "My small red balls" for a long time in the server, today I was kicked with a message to change my name, I complied and changed my name to "Big red balls" as that is what they call them in the G rated TV show Wipe out zone as described earlier, as soon as I rejoined the server I was then banned from playing on the server .. I don't know which mod it was they did not even try to ask me to change my name, I can kinda understand kicking me with the message to change my name (would have been better to just ask) but a ban was excessive.

Let me know if you agree/disagree, I hope the mod who banned me can give some input, I'm quite irritated at his/her lack of effort/helpfulness and it's my personal opinion that he/she shouldn't be given mod privileges if he/she abuses them like I believe he/she did.

Thanks Topher

Old 10th October 2013, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Toggerator
Lethal - Post: 6274

Relaxed

I will refer this to the relevant Division Captain
Old 10th October 2013, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1713

Devilish

Currently looking into it
i7 2700K with corsair H100 cooler - Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 - 16G 2133 GSKILL Ripjaws - ASUS EAH6970 DC2 - 26" ASUS widescreen - Creative xFi Titanium - Thermaltake Level 10 GT - Thermaltake Tough Power 850W - Thermaltake Tte Challenger Pro - Logitech G700 - Logitech G13 - Logitech z-680 - Speedlink Medusa 5.1 headset - plus Bundy or Beer

Old 10th October 2013, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Great bloke .....but
Lethal - Post: 5675 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Asleep

Hey Topherr since you are a TOG "full" member can I suggest you go to this link. CS:GO and talk to the guys there. GL Cammo.

RIP ViperX
Old 10th October 2013, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mellow

Thanks Alpha/Bundy for the speedy action, appreciate it.

Thanks CAMMO will keep that in mind for next time when I have something brighter to post, I don't think there is much use re-posting the thread as I believe the relevant people have seen it now.
Old 12th October 2013, 02:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 914

Happy

maybe don't act like a 12 year old playing silly buggers with names would help too
Old 12th October 2013, 08:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

Mellow

Yes, that may have helped, but like your name 'Banga', I thought a name with sexual connotations was amusing. Once I was kicked I wanted to get back in ASAP (as I was mid conversation with another TOG member about NZ) so changed it to Big red balls, a name I thought safe.
Old 12th October 2013, 01:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 914

Happy

heh my name was in ref to my old shootin days , no harm done I guess in your case
Old 14th October 2013, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Average - Post: 238

Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by banga View Post
maybe don't act like a 12 year old playing silly buggers with names would help too

must be hundreds of 12 year olds in tog then I guess
banga could be taken as childish too
Old 14th October 2013, 02:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2308 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Tired

speaking as a person with 33 years experience of being 14, you 12 year olds really need to grow up

Surely a banga is a sausage ... oops

Last edited by simontoad; 14th October 2013 at 02:36 PM.
Closed Thread