Old 25th May 2012, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9875 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Fine
Default Bandit/Survivor Morphing to be removed

Bandit/Survivor Morphing to be removed

This will make the game interesting. Personally, I like this move. Not being able to tell a bandit from a survivor is more realistic, and will mess with our heads even more as we come across other players in the game. I love it!!

Sig created by Juganort
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25th May 2012, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty

Is it only me feeling an overwhelming desire to embrace the bandit within? To be the hunters, not the hunted?
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2012, 02:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 932

After my first death where I finally had some good equipment, and gave another player the benefit of the doubt (only to be shot) - I've decided that as soon as I have good equipment - other players are enemies on sight. I won't be trigger happy, but if I run into you in the city and I'm surprised, I'll shoot first.

9/10 though I will try to avoid confrontation, but I've no qualms pulling the trigger.
Old 25th May 2012, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty

I'm thinking more along the lines of crewing up and playing as the aggressors, the baddies. Ambushing other crews, rather than wondering if they're going to shoot us. After all, it's a PK MMO.
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2012, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Officer On Leave
Elite - Post: 3520

Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noises View Post
I'm thinking more along the lines of crewing up and playing as the aggressors, the baddies. Ambushing other crews, rather than wondering if they're going to shoot us. After all, it's a PK MMO.
Tbh, my opinion is, if you aren't in TS with me, you're not a friendly.

It's not my hard and fast ruling, in fact lately I have been toying with the idea of doing nothing but scavenging the coastal towns and helping other noobs while I learn the best way of infiltrating them and get used to all the alleys and laneways.

But for the most part I view other players as a bunch of damn murderers. Which is ironic, cos that is going to make me one of them.