Old 11th June 2012, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Average - Post: 241

Innocent
Default Single player wrapper for Dayz

In case anyone is interested here is a single player wrapper for Dayz, its a small file that you put in your arma-mission folder to access all the vehicles, weapons, ammo, animals ect. I guess if you read the release notes you will get the idea..

Kronzky's Missions - DayZ SP

This mission is meant as a "training level" for DayZ (or for Arma in general), to familiarize yourself with the environment, game mechanics and zombie behavior, until you can get onto a MP server.

Ps. Make sure you read the readme notes with the downloaded file on how to use the radio to make the items spawn ect... anyway I'm off for a ride on my newly obtained Moto-x bike......
Deffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11th June 2012, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Jia
Retired Moderator
Elite - Post: 2914

There's a Loot Finder Mission for DayZ, also by Kronzky, which you can download on the same website Deffy posted. This single player mission highlights loot locations, helping you figure out which buildings are worth scavenging and which specific spots you need to check for loot.
Old 17th June 2012, 07:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9833 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffy View Post
In case anyone is interested here is a single player wrapper for Dayz, its a small file that you put in your arma-mission folder to access all the vehicles, weapons, ammo, animals ect. I guess if you read the release notes you will get the idea..

Kronzky's Missions - DayZ SP

This mission is meant as a "training level" for DayZ (or for Arma in general), to familiarize yourself with the environment, game mechanics and zombie behavior, until you can get onto a MP server.

Ps. Make sure you read the readme notes with the downloaded file on how to use the radio to make the items spawn ect... anyway I'm off for a ride on my newly obtained Moto-x bike......
I wouldn't use this this hack if I were you. It seems Rocket has asked that it is removed:

Kronzky's SP "hack" removed (his words)

Sig created by Juganort
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty

If you want to test out the weapons in Day Z or explore Chernarus without the zombies and bandits, use the Arma II single player mission editor.
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2012, 02:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 56

Cool

Hope one day DAY Z will have a single-player element. That's when I will jump in the fray!!
BigMik1 is offline   Reply With Quote