|19th June 2012, 10:44 AM||#1 (permalink)|
18.104.22.168 - released
HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012
* dayz_code 22.214.171.124
* dayz_weapons 1.3
* dayz_equip 1.3.1
* dayz_server (server admins only)
* YES: I know this hotfix has content in it. It was content that didn't make it into the last update, and some of the fixes are bundled with this content, so it was easier to release the content than try to remove it.
* Requires ArmA2 Beta.
* NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT: MELEE WEAPONS ARE QUITE UNDER POWERED CURRENTLY. THEY WILL BE ADJUSTED UPWARDS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. EACH HAVE DIFFERENT DAMAGE VALUES.
* ALSO NOTE: Melee is just in testing. They may not stay, they are just being tested to see how they perform. They are missing their sound effects, and tweaking of effects also.
* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions
* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)
* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)
* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)
* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)
* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
* [NEW] Maximum animals increased
* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
* [NEW] Double Barrelled shotgun sound
* [FIXED] Gender assignment broken (working correctly)
Making everyone else look sober.
Last edited by red_one; 19th June 2012 at 02:20 PM.
|19th June 2012, 11:27 AM||#3 (permalink)|
I gotta say, 126.96.36.199 starting is pretty damn difficult
slow walking is now 2-3 visual bars in daylight O.O what the poop!
crawling can spike to 2 visual bars with 1 being pretty much normal ?
I am getting a lot of practice on "newbie spawning fresh" and I think the most viable method is to actually go in to a town at night: crouched run is 1-2 bars, slow walk is 0 bars - can go through whole town without crawling - and if your flashlight doesn't bug out (HAH!) it's sort of good enough to see where you are going.
|19th June 2012, 11:32 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Jarni recomended that. Took a quick dip - long enough to lose every single item (so all 3) excluding the torch ...still didn't work
No idea what the deal with the bug is but i am pretty sure it is server side since the torch started working after server rebooted