Old 20th June 2012, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator
Moderator
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9842 TOG Platinum Level Supporter
 maddog2204's Avatar

Fine
Default How to use Six Updater to install and update Dayz + AO Beta Patch

I have made a quick "how to" video for those that have just purchased the game and wish to get it up and running with minimal fuss.

__________________

Sig created by Juganort

Last edited by Plugger; 9th May 2014 at 01:43 PM.
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 20th June 2012, 05:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Average - Post: 241
 Deffy's Avatar

Innocent
Default

... very easy and uncomplicated instructions on how to use Six Updater.

thanks.

Last edited by Deffy; 20th June 2012 at 05:12 AM.
Deffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2012, 07:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 3916
 Sp!at's Avatar

Doh
Default

Nice work Maddog
__________________
Sp!at is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2012, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2179
 blacksok's Avatar

Dead
Default

Thanks Maddie
My Hero

A champion as always

After 2 Days of stuff arsing around you fixed it in 10 mins for me

Love you xoxo

Edit : Except for Gamespy Maintenance
__________________

Last edited by blacksok; 24th July 2012 at 11:19 AM.
blacksok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2012, 10:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
Moderator
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9842 TOG Platinum Level Supporter
 maddog2204's Avatar

Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksok View Post
Thanks Maddie
My Hero

A champion as always

After 2 Days of stuff arsing around you fixed it in 10 mins for me

Love you xoxo


Sokky!! Long time no see mate. Let me know when your in game, and I'll run with you to show you the ropes. Your going to love this game .
__________________

Sig created by Juganort
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2012, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2179
 blacksok's Avatar

Dead
Default

That would be awesome.

Its a very steep learning curve. Lots of crawling and the inventory management has me stuffed. Lol
I found my first weapon after about 2 hours and 5 deaths. Then it bugged out and i lost it and the crowbar i was carring

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2204 View Post


Sokky!! Long time no see mate. Let me know when your in game, and I'll run with you to show you the ropes. Your going to love this game .
__________________

Last edited by blacksok; 24th July 2012 at 03:29 PM.
blacksok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 466
 Blackened1's Avatar

Angry
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksok View Post
That would be awesome.

Its a very steep learning curve. Lots of crawling and the inventory management has me stuffed. Lol
I found my first weapon after about 2 hours and 5 deaths. Then it bugged out and i lost it and the crowbar i was carring
it would have bugged out because you were carrying the crowbar. it's glitched and will destroy your main weapon.
__________________
Blackened1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0