Old 10th July 2012, 04:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 31

Cool
Default How many TOGers in DayZ

ALCON,

I just applied for membership. Membership Application

Was wondering how many TOGers there are in DayZ? Played with a few people so far and the game is much more enjoyable/survivable. Most I join up with are kids though - looking for more mature players. Especially any that have former military experience (i.e. squad tactics, military comms, etc. would be very helpful in DayZ).

I'm GMT -5 (east coast USA) and interested in fire-team ops in DayZ (4 players would be perfect).
Van Zan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10th July 2012, 11:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
DayZ Face First Leader
Deadly - Post: 1189

hey dude and welcome

We have a fairly large amount of people playing (seen max of 20 a few times I think)

There is stuff going on in dayz everynight for the last few months. Your timezone might be an issue though since we're mostly in AU TZ with a few notable exceptions (and a few late night/early morning - for au -players)

Once you're fully approved - jump into our TS3 and see who is in the arma2-dayz channel - best way to find who is where/doing what.

As to level of expertise -we have players of all skill sets and play styles. See who is doing what - if nothing grabs your fancy you could always say something like "looking for 3 other well skilled guys who are capable and want to go for some tactical objectives" i'd sign up srtaight away
Veilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2012, 11:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 11

I just joined TOG too and I am very interested in getting into some good fire teams. Let's catch up on TS and get something going once the madness of the new patch wears off.
Strommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2012, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 3916

Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veilo View Post
- if nothing grabs your fancy you could always say something like "looking for 3 other well skilled guys who are capable and want to go for some tactical objectives" i'd sign up srtaight away
I'd sign up as well, but I'd be like the red ensign on original Star Trek missions. Before you head off you know who its not going to go well for.

Welcome aboard guys.