Old 17th July 2012, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9879 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Fine
Default A DayZ Murder

Gotham's first DayZ murder. It was for a good cause though. He needed the Alice Pack and M16 the survivor was carrying.

Sig created by Juganort
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17th July 2012, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 118

Nicely Done glad it wasnt me i got my first murder today some guy was shooting up all the zombies outside the firestation in elektro so i waited in the firestation he came up the stairs and bang he had some nice loot too
Gunzorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 31

Cool

Nice! Got my first murder yesterday too! I've killed a few players but they've all been Bandits. This was my first actual "murder", where I killed a player who had not engaged me.

I was on my way to link up with Biggus and decided to check the deer-stands east of Pogorevka. I crawl up into the deer-stand, give it a quick check and find nothing. Just as I'm about to climb back down the ladder, I see something moving fast in the plowed field to the east of my stand. It's a player and all of the sudden, he lays down in the middle of this plowed field and is looking through the scope of a large rifel. I had recently found a DMR at a heli-crash site but hadn't got to use it, save for the occasional target practice at a Zed. Player has to be a noob - who lays down in the middle of a plowed field without even a blade of grass for concealment? And this dude has a rifle that I've never see before - I must have the "precious!" So, long story short, one shot, one kill, and time to loot his body. My reward, an AS 50 with 2 clips. Good score for the day. Think I'll keep that big ass rifle in my backpack and run around with my M4 HOLO until the AS 50 is needed.

Gonna head over to the Arma 2 range and do some sniper practice. So, if anyone needs overwatch from 1500 meters out, I'm your man!

Last edited by Van Zan; 17th July 2012 at 02:08 AM.
Van Zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 02:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6880

Ran into a cowshed today and met a guy coming the other way with an Ak. He opened up, broke bones and put me into shock. I figured i was screwed, and called for backup but my mates were too freaked out, and had run the other way. I spun around, put an m1014 slug into the guy and watched him drop like a sack of dirt. I finished bandaging on sub 400 blood. Friends came in and gave me a transfusion.

My first bandit kill. Feels good man. I'd gone like 6-7 days without killing another player.

And reading the post above mine reminds me of the two AS50's i've lost due to hive rebuilds and backpacks not saving. Fkn sucks. I want my AS50 back!

Ganny4Lyf!

Last edited by Buttersoft; 17th July 2012 at 02:28 AM.
Buttersoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 07:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 992

Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttersoft View Post
Ran into a cowshed today and met a guy coming the other way with an Ak. He opened up, broke bones and put me into shock. I figured i was screwed, and called for backup but my mates were too freaked out, and had run the other way. I spun around, put an m1014 slug into the guy and watched him drop like a sack of dirt. I finished bandaging on sub 400 blood. Friends came in and gave me a transfusion.

My first bandit kill. Feels good man. I'd gone like 6-7 days without killing another player.

And reading the post above mine reminds me of the two AS50's i've lost due to hive rebuilds and backpacks not saving. Fkn sucks. I want my AS50 back!
If you find an M4 Silenced I will give you my AS50

If we got a problem, we can solve it, we just lock the thread, whilst we refuse to solve it.
Penthrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2902

Amused

New Mission:
Find butters an as50, then "accidently" shoot him with it.
Old 17th July 2012, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6880

Pfft, sif Bru.

No idea where i'd find an M4 SD (well i do, but it doesn't seem likely i'll be turning one up anytime soon) I'd be happy to dupe that one of yours though, Penthrox. I have some m107 10rnd mags you'd be welcome to, kind of I don't see it as bad karma. I found my original AS50 legitimately. The alpha taketh away, and duping giveth back. I found a damn saw last night, with three 200rnd mags. Jumped servers to meet up with some friends ten minutes later, and my backpack was reset to an earlier state

OT: another nice vid, MD. I'm tempted to start recording a few exploits now and then.

Ganny4Lyf!

Last edited by Buttersoft; 17th July 2012 at 02:44 PM.
Buttersoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Division Vice Captain
Destiny
Dangerous - Post: 673

Relaxed

Nice job. Better than my first kill. We shot each other down. But some Toggers were cool enough to help me get my stuff back from the body.
Xbox One/360 - akaMixZ | Guild Wars 2 - GamerMixZ.2478 | Battle.net - MixZ#1352
MixZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 10:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1742

Sleepy

I chickened out of my first player kill today.

I made it to a factory and found a player body on the floor, I'd heard gunshots in the distance on my way in and the body had been completely looted so I guessed that there was a bandit nearby.

I thought I heard someone moving around in the next room at the bottom of the stairs so I climbed up the ladder to the walkways to get out of the way but when I reached the top I heard a cry and the crack of bones. At first I thought I had experienced another random bone break (I sometimes think my character is based on Samuel L Jackson from Unbreakable) but it turns out its not me, Mr bandit has somehow taken a tumble off the walkway I was climbing up to and is now lying next to the other guy.

I go back down and I'm about to loot his body when he comes round and tries to crawl away, bleeding profusely. He starts to bandage himself while I'm debating if I should put a bullet in his head when all of a sudden a zombie appears in front of me, about four feet off the floor.

I manage to put a couple of bullets in it as it as it drops down and then keeps going, vanishing through the floor. At this point its all starting to feel a bit surreal so I give Mr bandit the benifit of the doubt, he's had a bad enough day as it is so I leave him be and run out through the back doors.

Rog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1616

Lurking

It would have been so much funnier if you lead the Zombie towards the bandit to let it finish the job

I sicked some zombies onto a bandit the other day, it was pretty funny.