Old 21st July 2012, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 545

Chatty
Default Not sure, thought you guys might want to see this

ToG guys? - DayZ General Discussion - Day Z Forums

Not sure if its one of ya, but saw it on the forums so thought I would chuck it up to see if anyone knew about it.

Old 22nd July 2012, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty

heh. dumbest gloat post ever. bragging about using weapons that have been removed. And his two mates battle logged and have already been reported. XD
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2012, 04:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9842 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Fine

I think the gloating in return just made TOG look a little silly also. I found some of those posts were a little cringe worthy tbh.
Should have just said well played, and left it at that. Let the official player reports go through the proper process, rather than gloating about having a player banned from the server.

We just need to be mindful of what we post when posting as a representative of TOG.

Sig created by Juganort

Last edited by maddog2204; 22nd July 2012 at 06:32 AM.
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2012, 05:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty

yeah, I agree Maddog, sorry. After that first liter of white russians, tact, decorum and netiquette go out the window and I get to be a bit of a mouthy twat. My bad.

I'm loathe to pull what I posted in that forum because it's mostly already been quoted anyway and pulling it now would just look even dumber. No more internet for me tonight. Bad noises, BAD!
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2012, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Architect
Minecraft
Competent - Post: 396

Yeh good call Pen on (hopefully) ending it there, was heading into " he said, she said " territory and no-one was looking good..

I was the first to go down, it was done extremely well I thought. My mix of emotion was in no particular order, confusion, frustration, dissapointment but in the end I felt humbled.

I don't believe that the guys that logged were the same guys that set the ambush, on the contrary I think they had the patience and hindsight to wait and watch us engage the two survivors before setting sights on us..

I know I havn't been around long enough to accurately assess all the fundamentals but I was one of the targets and was shot and killed cleanly before I knew what hit me, I'm more a PvE guy but that's no excuse in this game and quite honestly I was impressed with the skills, speed and effeciency of it all, even the ex-fil afterwards with UAV avoiding search parties..

After all the PvP talk and play lately like I said, was a humbling experience.
Espesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2012, 05:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2752

Innocent

I thought it was well done, but it only highlighted what a noob I am!
I went to get in the truck, and saw blood fountain out - I asked all to see if they were bleeding and not once did I look at my self - then Espesh went down, and I got hit (possibly for the second time) - I must say everyone clearing out after that was done well - car loaded and gone in a couple of seconds!

If anything should inspire us to look at working as a team - setting up sentries to cover etc..

We lost a lot of stuff, but we'll get that back in no time I'm sure!
Old 24th July 2012, 04:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 3916

Doh

Actually sounds like it was really cool. To even be on the losing side of a group vs group exchange like that would be strategically very interesting. I'm jealous that I wasn't there. I've only been part of one group that was hunted by another group and it was really different as a gaming experience.