Old 22nd July 2012, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 545

Chatty
Default Jackpot looting

Currently playing on ANZ1 due to it being daytime on the server and I kind of, maybe, sorta got lost..safe to say I wound up in a forest somewhere near one of the edges of the map..Im keen to say the western edge of the map pretty far up north but thats beside the point for the moment.

Anyway I was walking through the forest when I spotted a vehicle..it was a bus..in the middle of the forest..upon closer inspection it was a massive tent city about 8-9 tents filled with gear! now I dont like being greedy but these guys had some good gear im talking top tier stuff, i pinched me an M105, some NVG's aswell as a bizon then made off with their ATV to a safer spot further away to set up a camp.

Now heres the part...I would like to take their stuff and set up a weapon cache to help out the cause..that being said im just one guy with an alice pack and an atv and these guys are spewing out guns and ammo like you wouldn't believe!

So simply put, if you would like to come and help me liberate some weapons (top tier weapons I might add) then come on to ANZ1 and ill try and figure out my position to let you guys know.

Old 22nd July 2012, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Chatty

Also just to give a little extra incentive I took a screenie of a few of the things they had, that being said I had to take the screenshot with my phone.

Also I believe I may actually be in the top north west corner as there is a road that leads of the edge of the map and I started in kamenka so if that helps

Old 22nd July 2012, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
And I don't have the excuse of Rabies
Ace - Post: 9879 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Fine

Have you got FRAPS or Playclaw? Both have free versions that you can use for screenshots. Also, if you are running the game through Steam, I think you can use Steam to take the screenshot (but don't quote me on that, as I don't have the Steam version).

Sig created by Juganort
maddog2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2012, 06:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 350

Dead

Three times the L85A2! Sod the rest of your stuff and load up two of them (1 in hand, 1 in backpack)... So very rare its worth the steal and they use STANAG mags Use them in a team and have an extreme advantage.
Old 22nd July 2012, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Chatty

Dont worry Deranger already did, also took 2 pairs of NVG's (they had 5) and most of their ammo and what not..was looking at their base and im like seriously..if they didnt have a bus parked on the hill I would never have spotted it