Old 3rd August 2012, 01:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
DayZ Face First Leader
Deadly - Post: 1189
 Veilo's Avatar

Default

Good ambush guys - pretty solid shooting too.

Enjoy the as50 - i had 12 kills (plus 2 vechiles and a chopper downed) on that bad boy - hope you can add more notches to it.

We were in the area to raid someone else's camp site at the time.

Last edited by Veilo; 3rd August 2012 at 10:05 AM.
Veilo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3rd August 2012, 01:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noises View Post
I heard about your mate who decided the truck wasn't worth waiting around for. lol
He didn't decide, the truck was glitched, the back two wheels on both sides are glitched into the ground and are un repairable, they arnt flat or anything, we have tried putting new wheels on, its just not able to move, so :/
deoxiDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 01:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 9

Default

Also one other thing before i go to bed because i have a funeral to attend tomorrow, we saw a person in the treeline in a ghillie and my mate shot dmr rounds into him, 1 hit and broke his legs i think, and he dc'd, was that any of you by any chace, like a scout for u guys or something, don't think he saw us, but the fact u guys came around 5-10mins after that, is abit sus ;l
deoxiDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 03:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1190

Relaxed
Default

just wow... i just got reminded why I joined ToG, and how lucky we are to have such a strong great community who support each other.
Primexes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 03:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 694

Chatty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxiDE View Post
He didn't decide, the truck was glitched, the back two wheels on both sides are glitched into the ground and are un repairable, they arnt flat or anything, we have tried putting new wheels on, its just not able to move, so :/
lol nub. that's what all badly damaged tires are like. Want to know how to how to fix them? Ask on the TOG TS.

Anyway, I meant the guy who was trying to fix the truck and DCed when the guy we had in the area to the north of your ambush who moved in about 8 to 10 minutes afterwards and opened up on him from the north east. The guy who came in to kill you, but you'd already run away with the motorbike. The guy who then found the tent with the AS50. Lucky for whoever the scrub was he took the shot at, the TOG guy who turned up didn't have FRAPs running, we usually note down time and server info if we get video of someone DCing like that, since it's bannable.

TOG members don't DC from combat. See above.
Noises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 09:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 648
 Zedakiah's Avatar

Sleepy
Default

Wow some kids take this game to srs rly....
Come on and talk crap in forums +1 for effort I guess mate but you get -1 for being a douchebag.
The game is kill or be killed really weapons and gear comes and goes so fast that it doesnt really matter. Who ever gets the jump on someone will win and makes it double when the people you shoot are in a vehicle.
But all in all cool story mate would read again.
__________________

Zeddy
Zedakiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 10:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 540
 Jacomus's Avatar

Sneaky
Default

I'm very sorry that your name is Dale. That's really unfortunate. Didn't your parents like you?

You are without a doubt the greatest DayZ player I have ever seen. You actually ambushed and killed other players and looted their corpses? Wow. I'm speechless. Just incredible.

+1 for TOG guys for being gracious and apologies for feeding the troll.
__________________
FIGHT THE DEAD. FEAR THE LIVING.

Jacomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 11:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
DayZ Wasteland Server Owner
Dangerous - Post: 694
 Redshirt_Ensign's Avatar

Sleepy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxiDE View Post
Also one other thing before i go to bed because i have a funeral to attend tomorrow, we saw a person in the treeline in a ghillie and my mate shot dmr rounds into him, 1 hit and broke his legs i think, and he dc'd, was that any of you by any chace, like a scout for u guys or something, don't think he saw us, but the fact u guys came around 5-10mins after that, is abit sus ;l
I think you are talking about me. I was the ghillie that came to the area (from another direction) to see if I could avenge the deaths of Veillo and Grunj and maybe guard their bodies (didn't know you had already hidden them at the time).

FIRSTLY - JUST TO BE CLEAR, I DIED ... I DID NOT DC

I was shooting at someone trying to repair the glitched truck (I did wonder why you kept jumping in an out again) but that person ran and then disappeared (we though maybe DC'ed). I was moving around to another position when the server restarted. When it was back I spawned back in, kept moving around to the north of you and then started shooting again.

This part's kinda embarrassing ... but yeah I am still pretty green at sniping in this game (and PvP for that matter) so after announcing my position loudly with almost a full clip and no kill to show for it, you guys started lobbing grenades? Whatever, there were explosions so I shifted position again and then saw one of you run right past me up the hill I was trying to keep track of you but you lost me with the higher ground.

Then a few min later, just as I was about to bug out ... CRACK ... wounded ... CRACK ... dead

Nice work flanking me by the way, I was definitely keeping an eye out for it but still failed to see you

Anyway, I hope for your sake you did get to my body because it was ridiculously loaded up (1 week alive, every tool and gadget in the game, my beloved CCO SD and all the STANAG SD I could carry).

So yeah, sooo didn't DC because right now I am somewhere on the east coast line with nothing so far but a hatchet and double-barrel to keep me company.
__________________
Redshirt_Ensign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 11:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2203
 Paulie_Walnuts's Avatar

Dead
Default

You seem like a swell guy Dale. Are you on Facebook?
Paulie_Walnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 07:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshirt_Ensign View Post
I think you are talking about me. I was the ghillie that came to the area (from another direction) to see if I could avenge the deaths of Veillo and Grunj and maybe guard their bodies (didn't know you had already hidden them at the time).

FIRSTLY - JUST TO BE CLEAR, I DIED ... I DID NOT DC

I was shooting at someone trying to repair the glitched truck (I did wonder why you kept jumping in an out again) but that person ran and then disappeared (we though maybe DC'ed). I was moving around to another position when the server restarted. When it was back I spawned back in, kept moving around to the north of you and then started shooting again.

This part's kinda embarrassing ... but yeah I am still pretty green at sniping in this game (and PvP for that matter) so after announcing my position loudly with almost a full clip and no kill to show for it, you guys started lobbing grenades? Whatever, there were explosions so I shifted position again and then saw one of you run right past me up the hill I was trying to keep track of you but you lost me with the higher ground.

Then a few min later, just as I was about to bug out ... CRACK ... wounded ... CRACK ... dead

Nice work flanking me by the way, I was definitely keeping an eye out for it but still failed to see you

Anyway, I hope for your sake you did get to my body because it was ridiculously loaded up (1 week alive, every tool and gadget in the game, my beloved CCO SD and all the STANAG SD I could carry).

So yeah, sooo didn't DC because right now I am somewhere on the east coast line with nothing so far but a hatchet and double-barrel to keep me company.
Nah that wasn't you, we shot at the ghillie BEFORE the bike turned up, we werent fired at, my mate shot first. The ghillie was tagged and DC'd, we know he dc'd because we were both following him with dmrs, he just vanished. Also we didn't have any nades, so it wasn't us u were shooting as, no shots were near us at the time :/

On another note.
The reason i did that stupid shit talk, was because of the previous experience i had with TOG. So if ur going to get mad at me for shit talking, talk to ur css players too.
deoxiDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0