The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   DayZ and ArmA (Public) (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/dayz-arma-public/)
-   -   TOG down :) (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/dayz-arma-public/447263-tog-down.html)

deoxiDE 3rd August 2012 12:16 AM

TOG down :)

Hi guys, my name is Dale, i recently was playing DayZ on nz 02, and heard a moto to my right, turned to see Grunji or someone and his mate on the back, i was the bandit who killed both of u :) Just thought id let u know.

List of items i received from your body before hiding it so u cant get any back because im a **** :( :
AS50 with 2 mags.
M4 CCO SD with 3-4mags
Ghillie suit for my mate, who was in the treeline typing to me whilst alt tabbed because he couldnt talk :/
Motorbike
Alot of mags for various guns.
MK 40 with holo scope thing.
Lots of utilities.

Here is a video of me shit talking, although i think i might get in shit for this, i only made this account to say this thread :)

deoxiDE 3rd August 2012 12:17 AM

For some reason i cant edit that post and the youtube link killed itself so here it is without the youtube tags

BL TOG Grunji + Mate, xoxo ilybebz - DayZ (NZ 02) - YouTube

red_one 3rd August 2012 12:23 AM

Awesome!

deoxiDE 3rd August 2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red_one (Post 3607942)
Awesome!

Why thank u ahahahahaha

Gilgarath 3rd August 2012 12:44 AM

Lucky bastard, good score, hope ya have the same luck next time, and btw..... no bruises :P

Noises 3rd August 2012 12:47 AM

o hai dale :D Nice ambush bro, way to hold fire til you see the white of their eyes.

thought you might enjoy this.

TOGgers have 'nuff guns.

deoxiDE 3rd August 2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilgarath (Post 3607972)
Lucky bastard, good score, hope ya have the same luck next time, and btw..... no bruises :P

Haha :P Dw we found ur camp site too :) well so it seems.

Nah just kidding :P wanted to see if u paniced in first sentence haha. Was it you who i killed, perhaps Grunji?

deoxiDE 3rd August 2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noises (Post 3607974)
o hai dale :D Nice ambush bro, way to hold fire til you see the white of their eyes.

thought you might enjoy this.

TOGgers have 'nuff guns.

Who did u say i killed? I know one of them was definitely Grunji, i didnt see the 2nd name, because i was too busy trying to kill both :/ And what u mean hold fire, i waited till i had a clear shot when they were driving directly at me :/
Also our bus has abit more then that :) Well since the 4 guns we collected from those two players we have 13 guns total in the bus and the truck :/ we were trying to get the truck that was next to the people we kill on the bike, but now since we were seen, think we might leave it alone :P

deoxiDE 3rd August 2012 01:04 AM

Also another reason y i posted this and was shit talking was because i play CS:S professionally and was getting shit talked by a few a TOG members, since then i have really enjoyed the TOG band itself, although since i just posted that u guys are still pretty chilled. Either way, good seeing you guys, hopefully we can meet up on the server and either kill each other again or work together? Either way, thanks guys.

Noises 3rd August 2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deoxiDE (Post 3607990)
And what u mean hold fire, i waited till i had a clear shot when they were driving directly at me :/

That's what I meant, instead of shooting wild when you first saw them, waiting til you've got a very, very good chance of getting kills. Hence, nice ambush. Oh, and that's just what's in my car. Just saying, no point gloating about taking gear and guns off people, everyone has loads more. Right? But you seem pretty stoked about the AS50.

I heard about your mate who decided the truck wasn't worth waiting around for. lol