Old 25th March 2013, 08:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1618

Amused

Really enjoying the game, plays so must better than Arma2... (I really should learn whos on my side though - lol).

I've had a crash on me a few times and now and again it goes into 2FPS mode but clears up after 30 seconds or so...

And I can't get on the wasteland servers, it crashes straight away when joining..... but apart of that, its great of an Alpha!
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25th March 2013, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 882

Bored

ARMA3 is looking and running pretty sweet. However there's still the same problems as in ARMA2 on modes like Domination eg.

1. Hackers - played for 30secs before being teleported about 3,000ft into the air with everyone else without a parachute...nice; and
2. Domination in ARMA3 - same as ARMA2 where the old pilot with the chopper decideds to use it for practice before crashing into the side of a hill...whilst the rest of us are waiting patiently at the airfield. *sigh*

Still though...I love the new movements and inventory system..not clunky like in '2.
Pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2013, 07:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Arma III Little Blue Man
Guru - Post: 12606 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lonely

I have been really enjoying the ARMA 3 alpha release. It is so smooth and stable for an alpha release, I am amazed. I've had one crash and a couple of huge lag spikes, bu that is all after nine hours in-game.

I'm hoping TOG gets a dedicated ARMA 3 sub-forum and strong support from the community.