Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Digital Distribution & Game Applications

Digital Distribution & Game Applications Games distributed via On-Line Stores

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd November 2011, 01:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1680

Cynical

I'll tell you how good this game is and how it changed my life.

I'm married with a bazillion kids. All my kids play PC games but my wife never understood the whole gaming thing. I'd stay up to 3am playing Eve or fragging noobs on COD and sometime around 2 I'd hear something along the lines of "Do you want your pillow out there?" or worse :P

Last weekend I showed her DD. That was Friday night, I had to work Saturday, she was still playing at 2...

This week at work she's saying "I can't wait to get home to play."

We have had to record all her favourite TV shows because I can't get her off her PC. She might even watch them one day...

The worm has turned and I'm looking forward to the abuse free hours of MW3 and Skyrim next week and beyond.

Dungeon Defenders you changed my life.

Testify!
recon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 3rd November 2011, 12:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25509

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon View Post
I'll tell you how good this game is and how it changed my life.

I'm married with a bazillion kids. All my kids play PC games but my wife never understood the whole gaming thing. I'd stay up to 3am playing Eve or fragging noobs on COD and sometime around 2 I'd hear something along the lines of "Do you want your pillow out there?" or worse :P

Last weekend I showed her DD. That was Friday night, I had to work Saturday, she was still playing at 2...

This week at work she's saying "I can't wait to get home to play."

We have had to record all her favourite TV shows because I can't get her off her PC. She might even watch them one day...

The worm has turned and I'm looking forward to the abuse free hours of MW3 and Skyrim next week and beyond.

Dungeon Defenders you changed my life.

Testify!
Ahmen brother.

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2011, 04:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Average - Post: 167

Lurking

Playing Dungeon Defenders since last weekend, defenately addictive.
Got my apprentice to level 21, then I found out I can't use it in ranked. (Made an apprentice in ranked, is lvl 11 now)
Bling_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2011, 07:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 27

Anyone want to play some co-op? Ive just sank my teeth into this but I love it and would love to play together some time..

Feel free to add me on steam: FreakFire74877
FreakFire74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2011, 10:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Average - Post: 215

Amused

I purchased it and played a bit that night but haven't gotten real into yet but with the DOTA2 beta I've been playing that a bunch , I may log on next time I see a TOG'er on it...
Old 12th December 2011, 09:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
Retired Captain

Cynical

My wife (steam name - morathiau), my son (steam name - alladin021) and I (malekithau) all play. We played a medium survival last night till 1 and then decided we may need sleep before work. Add us and you'll be more then welcome to play with us.

Recon
Old 17th December 2011, 10:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 484

Fine

Look how long ago I made this topic :-0
The new DLC sounds good, unfortunately I also have the tf2 xmas update, Tribes and about a million single player games so I havent played for a while. Still, its one of my best Steam buys along with Terraria, Global Agenda and TF2.

Aldmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2011, 12:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 27

Recon I have added you to friends list. I can't seem to leave a message on your profile though. Hope to see you ingame sometime!

I have been playing quite a bit of DD and I still love it! I usually play with my girlfriend but it would be great to find some more people to play with. Also, since she is not a pro gamer it would be nice to find some people who could join us that don't mind taking things slow for her until she's gotten the basics down..

I now have four characters, a squire, a monk, a ranger and an apprentice. All around level 30. I didnt get the new DLC yet but I will during X-mas sales.
FreakFire74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2011, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Retired Captain

Cynical

Hey Freak I'll have a look tonight and send your details to my family as well. We may be able to get some power levelling happening for you :]

recon
Old 27th December 2011, 07:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 57

Relaxed

I have been playing this as well. Not as much now with SWTOR being out but I am still very well geared so if anyone playing needs help with anything look me up on steam, ( TOG | Warraven )