The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Digital Distribution & Game Applications (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/digital-distribution-game-applications/)
-   -   Killing Floor (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/digital-distribution-game-applications/379119-killing-floor.html)

Reoh 11th August 2011 12:39 AM

Killing Floor

So I was wondering, any TOGs playing Killing Floor?

Killing Floor is a waves based survival horror fps game. You fight progressively tougher waves of I opponents until you reach the final boss, the Patriach. It's pretty cheap on Steam and has proven to be a lot of fun for me. There's different perks (clsses) which you can level up, different opponents to fight. Ech hving their own strengths nd weknessess.

(oh gret, my key left of "s" hs decided to die on me again... well sometimes).

red_one 11th August 2011 04:58 PM

Yes, we have a bunch of us. We're on venty in the TF2 channel.

Reoh 11th August 2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red_one (Post 3228067)
Yes, we have a bunch of us. We're on venty in the TF2 channel.

Sweet I'll be sure to swing by and join in sometime then. Thanks!

Oh FYI, I have the following:

6 Support
5 Firebug
5 Medic
4 Sharpshooter
3 Demo
2 Berserker
2 Commando

Unknown 12th August 2011 05:58 PM

Honestly, Reoh! Click on the store page for KF in the Steam client, scroll down and look on the right-hand side where it says "xx friends already own this game". ;)

Reoh 12th August 2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 3229312)
Honestly, Reoh! Click on the store page for KF in the Steam client, scroll down and look on the right-hand side where it says "xx friends already own this game". ;)

Ahh yes, but that wouldn't tell me who is necessarily actively playing or might be interested, nor whether there's others who aren't my friend already that are!

Unknown 13th August 2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reoh (Post 3229610)
Ahh yes, but that wouldn't tell me who is necessarily actively playing or might be interested, nor whether there's others who aren't my friend already that are!

Yes it will (for the first two)! Click on the "xx friends" link and it'll show who has played it previously and who has played it in the past 2 weeks...

Pinkeh 13th August 2011 11:51 PM

Oh i have 6 of everything :) Havent played in ages though. Rusty now.

Reoh 14th August 2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 3229848)
Yes it will (for the first two)! Click on the "xx friends" link and it'll show who has played it previously and who has played it in the past 2 weeks...

You're making Steam feel like facebook, stop that!

Unknown 16th August 2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reoh (Post 3230481)
You're making Steam feel like facebook, stop that!

Sorry! I'll suitably chastise myself by getting wiped out on kf-abusementpark (again). :p

Reoh 16th August 2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown (Post 3232589)
Sorry! I'll suitably chastise myself by getting wiped out on kf-abusementpark (again). :p

I like the road, at the T intersection leading into the main tent, slightly toward the trader not at spawn. ;)