I've written a pasting program for ComputerCraft (so you don't have to fight the CC editor). There are others on the net, but I think this is faster compared to them. On the other hand it will jumble the code, so it's very hard to read once it's pasted (but this is of minor consequence as you typically want to read your original files instead).
It takes maybe 30 seconds to paste a 200 line program and I use it for all my programs now.
The program is written in c# .net and will only work on Windows.
I'm sure there are bugs
Basic usage is easy;
1) You start the program
2) open the file you want to transfer
3) go to minecraft and the CC computer and edit the program you want to write so it's open in the editor (it must be empty when you start)
4) press RCtrl (not the normal left Ctrl) ONCE to start the pasting process (it can take a second or two to start). Do not switch focus after this!
5) when the pasting process is done the program will be saved and the editor closed.
6) when you're back at the normal prompt it's done.
The program will hook onto global keys (to be able to listen for RCtrl) so if your virus guard isn't completely useless it should not be happy with this program
But I promise it ONLY listens for RCtrl, no recording of keypresses. If in doubt, make sure the program is blocked in the firewall and that it's not running when you input any important codes. If really important I can supply the source code as well, although it's pretty fast and sloppy.
If anyone still is interested in the program after these disclaimers contact me