FWIW from patch notes
* Omnidyne-M Industries is proud to announce its latest battleframe chassis based off the Dreadnaught archetype, the Arsenal.
* The Arsenal comes with plating that grants it 2,000 hit points (stock).
* The Arsenal's Regulation plating grants it 2,400 hit points (PvP).
* Light Machine Gun (LMG)
* The LMG has a high rate of fire, dealing 42 damage per round. The LMG has a clip size of 120 and its maximum ammo reserve capacity is 480 rounds (stock).
* The Arsenal's Regulation LMG has a clip size of 120 and its maximum ammo reserve capacity is 480. The Regulation LMG deals 58 damage per round (PvP).
* The LMG's alternate use is a slower but more accurate rate of fire.
** Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) - Specialty/Passive
* Each time the Arsenal activates an ability, it sets off an Electro Magnetic Pulse blast in a 3 meter radius originating from the Arsenal, sapping all energy and dealing 300 damage (stock).
* The Regulation variant of Electro Magnetic Pulse deals no damage, but instantly drains all energy from enemies within a 3 meter radius when triggered (PvP).
** Combat Shotgun
* The Arsenal switches its weapon to a combat shotgun. The combat shotgun has 8 shots and fires 12 rounds per shot. Each round deals 35 damage (stock).
* The Regulation version of Combat Shotgun has 10 shots and fires 14 rounds per shot. Each round deals 50 damage (PvP).
** Particle Beam
* The Arsenal switches its weapon to a particle beam. The particle beam charges up and deals 450 damage at its targeted area with an area of effect range of 4 meters. The Arsenal can fire three shots of its particle beam before switching back to its main primary weapon (stock).
* In Regulation, the Arsenal's Particle Beam has 5 shots and deals 675 damage on a direct hit with an area of effect range of 4 meters (PvP).
** Rocket Jump
* The Arsenal launches itself directly upward, dealing 300 damage in a 3 meter radius around where the Arsenal initiated Rocket Jump (stock).
* The Regulation version of Rocket Jump deals 350 damage in a 3 meter radius around the place the Arsenal initiated Rocket Jump (PvP).
** Shoulder Rockets - Hyperkinesis Module
* The Arsenal launches a barrage of rockets out of its backpack for 2 seconds at its target. The rockets have dropoff after a range. Each rocket deals 300 damage and deals area of effect damage in a 3 meter radius (stock).
* In Regulation, Shoulder Rockets rockets for 3 seconds that deal 350 damage per rocket and deals area of effect damage in a 3 meter radius (PvP).