Old 27th August 2013, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Neverwinter Online
Mostly Harmless - Post: 102

Blah
Default Today's Patch

Looks like it's around 4gb..... Looking forward to the new battleframe! Looks awesome!
Ubertaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 28th August 2013, 10:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 348

Amused

oh gods oh gods!

It's amazeballs! Chosen are a bit of a challenge now...

Some tidbtis

* Towers now have defensive turrets on the upper levels as well
* Raiders AND Chosen are spawning at towers, they'll fight each other AND you during a retake
* Cannot destroy strifebringers at towers until you initiate a retake (so see point 1 and clear towers first before you start).

* New mob / strike group type
** Chosen Death Squad (stage 3 difficulty)
-- With this group you will have to hang around the map marker for a min or two as they seem to be invisible initially (don't know if bug) but they'll pop-out.
-- New big red mob, similar model as the Elite Juggernaughts/Seigebreakers in BWA will spawn, not as painful but does an AOE pull on you so you cannot just idle at range and strafe him

* Melded mobs spawn more regularly along the melding all around New Eden
* Melded Crystite can be thumped from New Eden (along melding around New Eden)
* Warbringers are definitely harder even with 5-8 people taking it on

* Invasions might be a little OP. Did the very first TD Invasion since patch and due to Shard Hoppers and HUGE FRIGGEN AMOUNTS OF WARBRINGERS... it was swarmed by Chosen and lost.
- However difficulty COULD be dynamic based on shard hoppers so if we didn't have 190 people on the shard (max allowed) then maybe wouldn't be an issue. Let's hope R5 address this habit soon.

* ARES missions seem to have had difficulty uplifted
- EG: I flew past some solo Stage 2 Ares missions and noticed they had more marker points inside to click on than previously
- Stage 2 ARES mission I can no longer solo in my Bastion with ease... I gave up after a Chosen Strike Squad AND Death Squad decided to come play as well.

plus so much more

*gets new pants*
Daworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2013, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1451 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Sneaky

Undocumented features...

-New advanced modules for tier IV gear require the same amount of DNA but now require 3 seed crystite + 1000 resources...
-Garage has been busted for both single and multi screen configurations. From not being able to select frames to not being able to select gear or advance constraints. Yay...

I love R5, I really do, but every patch these days seem to carry some fundamental gotchas in them, stuff that should have been hammered out ages ago.

Asmodai aka Saviourself aka Stabbitha aka Azshadoria... or Azsh... Azshaz?
Asmodai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2013, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 348

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodai View Post
Undocumented features...

-New advanced modules for tier IV gear require the same amount of DNA but now require 3 seed crystite + 1000 resources...
-Garage has been busted for both single and multi screen configurations. From not being able to select frames to not being able to select gear or advance constraints. Yay...

I love R5, I really do, but every patch these days seem to carry some fundamental gotchas in them, stuff that should have been hammered out ages ago.
ey? You mean you run on dual screen or ?
Daworm is offline   Reply With Quote