Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > Shooter Games: The Range > Firefall

Firefall A FPSMMO in the style of Tribes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th November 2013, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4185
 Snott's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chawski View Post
I would love an invite for this army. I'm brand new to the club here and need an invite .
Welcome mate! Think I invited you to a squad the other night when I was thumping solo and it got pretty hectic after that haha.

Good to see you here
Easiest way to to join a group of TOGs is TS3, you can find the info to join it if you like in the Voice Communications Forum then mosy down to the Firefall channel.
Catch you around some time, I'm a bit sporadic at the moment
__________________
Trying out ArcheAge... liking it...
Snott is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21st July 2014, 07:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 85
 Dubbanese's Avatar

Angelic
Default

Hey all. I'm new to Firefall but have been added to the army. My User name is Ricecracker. See you in game
__________________
Dubbanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2014, 09:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Average - Post: 161

Happy
Default

hmm is that a different one then i was in, if so should i switch?
Brier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Squad Leader
2R Regiment Commander
World of Tanks
Deadly - Post: 1007
 burnx's Avatar

Default

I've sent Red5 a ticket regarding about the two inactive armies. I'm hoping they will remove them and thus allowing us to gain back the original.

However it has been 4 days since I submitted it... :P
burnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 02:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2688
 Atrayo's Avatar

Arrow

Hi There,

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnx
I've sent Red5 a ticket regarding about the two inactive armies. I'm hoping they will remove them and thus allowing us to gain back the original.

However it has been 4 days since I submitted it... :P
Best you coordinate with Rickety since he's the commander (ricwar) of the 3rd TOG army. Hopefully "Red 5" realizes the swap of the 3rd army back to the original name. Otherwise things will get screwy for us.
__________________
Atrayo's Oracle Blog Site & Facebook Fan Page.

Atrayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 11:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Squad Leader
2R Regiment Commander
World of Tanks
Deadly - Post: 1007
 burnx's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrayo View Post
Hi There,



Best you coordinate with Rickety since he's the commander (ricwar) of the 3rd TOG army. Hopefully "Red 5" realizes the swap of the 3rd army back to the original name. Otherwise things will get screwy for us.
Will do when I get any word from them
burnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 12:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Squad Leader
2R Regiment Commander
World of Tanks
Deadly - Post: 1007
 burnx's Avatar

Default

Just got a word from them. This is basically what I'm asking for them to do for us:

1. Gain access to "The Older Gamers" army
2. Remove "The Older Gamers II" army
3. We will dissolve the third army ourselves once ours active members move to the "The Older Gamers" army.

I believe they will either remove the original army or give me access to it. If it is the latter than I will transfer the ownership to a more suitable TOG leadership
burnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 03:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 53
 Daed's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnx View Post
Just got a word from them. This is basically what I'm asking for them to do for us:

1. Gain access to "The Older Gamers" army
2. Remove "The Older Gamers II" army
3. We will dissolve the third army ourselves once ours active members move to the "The Older Gamers" army.

I believe they will either remove the original army or give me access to it. If it is the latter than I will transfer the ownership to a more suitable TOG leadership

should also try to get the army tag changed to just TOG instead of [TOG] since the game already automatically adds the []
Daed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 05:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Squad Leader
2R Regiment Commander
World of Tanks
Deadly - Post: 1007
 burnx's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daed View Post
should also try to get the army tag changed to just TOG instead of [TOG] since the game already automatically adds the []
Sure, I'll keep that in mind. This discussion of reclaiming back inactive armies will continue at:Known Inactive TOG Armies?
burnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2014, 03:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 345

Amused
Default

I am in [|TOG|] ... is that not the right one anymore?
__________________
Daworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0