Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms > Free to grind

Free to grind Discuss Free MMO's here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th January 2010, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Average - Post: 238

Cheerful
Default Thanks!

Thanks Ariya

I saw that when it came out when I was a kid and had the recording later. They released the soundtrack a decade later, in the early to mid-90s I think on CD. I couldn't believe it; walked in the store and there's the soundtrack by Queen all over the shelf in yellow from this old movie. Must have been an anniversary or something. My favorite character was probably Klytus.

"What do you MEAN "Flash Gordon" approaching?"
"On a Hawkman Rocket cycle"
"FLASH! ahHAAAAAAAAA! Saviour of the Universe!"
Vandal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25th January 2010, 09:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2663

well Bummer, one of the party quit, so were down to 2, now up to needing 4. Tho I did get a second account, just need to get the game copied on the other comp. So really, was just needing 2, till today.
We lost our Tanker in the Party.
I know playing a paladin in this game is a pain, well I know on League side it is. I tried the Elf pally, cool he can tank, but can't do squat on damage. Then recently I started a Kanian Pally, well they nice, but your reduced to just using a Spear, because of their Race ability, your not stuck with just using spear, it is just to use their race ability, you must be using a spear, and it is a nice skill.
Only bad thing about the spear is, it's slow.
Anyhow, guess I'll be having to level up this new pally so are now 2 man party can have a Tank.
we been dabbing in the crafting areas. That is interesting so far.

Oh I do have an Lvl 8 healer on Empire, and a lvl 6 Psionics , I kinda forgot to click the cloths button before I clicked the green check when I created the Psi, so now I have Arisen Psi that is running around with just a shirt and leather speedos

AoC - Daxaat , Chanaakat, Xaatbear
Anarcy Online - about 4 dozen characters
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Imfir is offline   Reply With Quote