I stumbled upon TOG yesterday and thought I'd let you know about this game I've developed for mature gamers.
is an online city-sim strategy game aimed at a mature audience who can appreciate a deep yet intuitive economic system and a bit more challenging gameplay. Inspired by classics such as Civilization, Sim City or Caesar, Xemerys brings old-school gameplay to the browser based platform.
The player’s task as a ruler is to develop the biggest city-state in the world, the virtual sky is the limit. Along the way players will encounter concepts such as Quality of Life, Pollution, Propaganda, Civics, City Services, Magic Doctrine, Weather and Global Cataclysm that are sure to make any player's managing skills shine.
- Multiple solutions to solve a problem, yet neither is perfect (every solution has its upsides and downsides).
- Builder? Trader? Warmage? You decide!
- There are no armies in the game but you can still ruin other players' cities.
- Think and Adapt or it's game over, as simple as that!
- Cooperation between players is vital, although the lone wolf can experience a much bigger challenge.
- 20 products, 5 service types, 21 civics, 21 propaganda and an ever growing number of spells (at least 50) are at your disposal to create countless strategies.
- Xemerys is paced so that it can fit a busy life-style.
- Morphing raw material industries.
- Instaports (teleporting cargo).
- Full control over speed ups.
- Combining civics, spells and propaganda for maximum effect.
- Sending cargo right from the in-game chat.
You only need a modern browser (Firefox 3+, Opera 10, IE 8 ) with java script enabled in order to play Xemerys.
Official website Xemerys
Looking forward to playing Xemerys with you