Old 30th June 2011, 11:25 AM   #101 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2653

works for me

Normally I use server time, but I forgot what time Zone the server is located in

weather will be back to summer weather by then. Last night I could barely stay on the www, so didn't bother trying the game, gets frustrating losing connection while in the middle of something, so to avoid any frustration I didn't bother.
Record rain in some locations
but here in the next 5 days we'll go from highs of 62f (16.67c) to 102f (38.89c)
AoC - Daxaat , Chanaakat, Xaatbear
Anarcy Online - about 4 dozen characters
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Imfir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30th June 2011, 03:59 PM   #102 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 11

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfir View Post
in the next 5 days we'll go from highs of 62f (16.67c) to 102f (38.89c)
Wow, is it always that extreme there?
LadyWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2011, 02:49 AM   #103 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 79

Scared

Sounds good to me too.. I always look forward to group activities like that with good people so I'll do my best to be on.

Sorry if I haven't been on as much lately, about to log in now for a little play. I've been flat out doing a rebuild of one of my websites.. perhaps it's of interest to some ppl?

Sci-Fi MMORPG.

Looking forward to totw this weekend!
Captainzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2011, 11:48 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWoo View Post
Wow, is it always that extreme there?
nope, this is a rarity. last time it happened like that (been some others in-between but less extreme) was in 1887.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

yeah meant to take the Trader and Enfo and park them at ToTW, But past 2 days I revisited playing the Engy

Now I've started Engineers in the past but never went beyond it's baby steps so this class was still new to me. This one is still deep in the Baby stage, a bumpy start and been sitting there till this revisit. 1st day not getting the results I was wanting to see to keep interest, but I did have a couple good Pistols that made playing easier.
I wanted to see how he fared against the Nomads at 14, not well.
I decided I'll need to go back to the Boring Subway to level up . . it may be Boring but leveling is fast there
so second day went a Farming for same pistols but higher QL, found some but slightly too high of QL. A wrangle would cover most of the req's, but it was Burst Req that is pausing me to equip them. Then I logged in the Engy went in the Subway to gain a level or 2 . . what's this . . . . something in my head . . . . . some squeaks . . groans . . . gears starting to move sound . . . dust, and rust breaking and dispersing in the air . . . . wait . . . . WAIT . .
Wait A Wrangle ... Hey Wrangles add to Nano Skills too. So I logged in my Trader went and bought the nano program of the highest Wrangle he can do without the need to Ransack, which would be the 27 Wrangle.
Then cast the Wrangle on the engy, now I have a better Bot . . Yay .. I was dead tired by that time, but I had to test this . So out to Newland Desert I go.
I stayed to deal with 4 Nomads before logging of to get some rest. It was a good feeling, day started "Meh", but ended with " oh this is soo cool"

So here he is after his first 4 Nomad kills .. guess he lost an eye in the process hehe

Now has Eye patch, Duck Lantern and shoulder pads .. and a few other items but they are in the Pack

Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Last edited by Imfir; 2nd July 2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 3rd July 2011, 12:45 AM   #105 (permalink)

Default Look at me Now

wouldn't ya know it, I was headed to the Acid Pond, to do some hunting near there, then the message pops up that the Desert Rider has arrived . ok the pond can wait, strange group there this time, as in a very selfish group, all the High levels would not Invite any one that was below level 200 . . eh what ever I just want to loot a Fanatic Nomad any ways, only thing that's going to drop from the Rider that I really dont need but would want is the Clio . . well the armor would had been cool but that's a long time to hold.
Fanatic's even Grey to me (I'm lvl 20), they are just one shot kills, but those are the mobs that drop the leet mech, the Visors, and the Painting.
I had vicinity loot on, WOW, why are everyone looting the same nodrop unique nano .. good thing I got my kill (actually second fanatic) . . yeah not a member of the team still applies, so kill your fanatic and get your Visors and painting and leet mech
All I really wanted was the Leet mech pet, for some reason the painting would not click over, no worries, I don't have an apartment yet any ways, never use them
I was so excite about getting the new pet I forgot to try on the visors and see how they look LOL
but here ya go, think I'll run around in the Subway now showing off my new pet LOL

yeah it was cool that the engie here got one, but he'll be the least played character, Kinda sorta.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I didn't get to run ToTW, it was just me and Sente, and I didn't ask Sente if they wanted to try without help. many more days to do it, so nothing loss, gave me time to play more with the engineer.
Speaking of which, I really goofed on the IP. After reading the recipe on making the Engineer Pistol, I see I had misinterpret when I could start using it, I could had started from the get-go (after starter Island). So the IP that was spent to use the baby and Mini Monster, could had been spent on the Trade Skills to craft the Engineer pistol.
It's just a temporary pause, nothing major, but still a disappointment
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Old 3rd July 2011, 07:18 AM   #106 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfir View Post
I didn't get to run ToTW, it was just me and Sente, and I didn't ask Sente if they wanted to try without help. many more days to do it, so nothing loss, gave me time to play more with the engineer.
I think the run will be tomorrow, at least that was my interpretation. So should still be fine to go
Sente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 03:31 PM   #107 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 11

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sente View Post
I think the run will be tomorrow, at least that was my interpretation. So should still be fine to go
Yes you are correct Sente.

It was suggested that the run be done on a Saturday or Sunday...well our Saturday is Imfir's Friday...therefore I interpreted Sunday as being the day.

I actually logged in an hour ago and got my bot all sorted, just to make sure I was ready for if you guys logged in early.
LadyWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 03:51 PM   #108 (permalink)

Scared

Post deleted.

Last edited by Captainzero; 3rd July 2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: decided to keep it to myself :P
Old 3rd July 2011, 03:53 PM   #109 (permalink)

Scared

oh yeah and RE the TOTW.. we are ready and waiting at the time agreed upon.. and so far no sign of anyone else :P

But that's cool we'll hang around till you guys are on.

It's ok, I find this timezone thing very confusing as well.
Old 5th July 2011, 02:53 AM   #110 (permalink)

DOH! forgot my Saturday's I log in later, tho this one I could had logged in normally, I did still waited to the normal time I log on on Saturdays, which is later, I spaced it about the time and to mention my Saturdays I'm later by an hour or 2

Glad you guys waited, very glad . .

-=-=-=-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-

on another story
sometimes I will log in early and play one of the Starter Island characters I have. The one I have named as Island Fixer is a Blast to play . . but he's to be my Starter Island Mule on that account, So I had to roll a new one "Bulloxix". Who is a Atrox Fixer. He has that Desperado Funktastic look going for him
not some of my best screen shots, but all I have of him to show

a couple subway action shots

Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo