Old 13th July 2011, 03:39 AM   #121 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1014

Both player mount and a Clio, sounds like a good day, congratulations
Sente is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13th July 2011, 06:17 AM   #122 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2657

Default B-day event coming to a close

Thanks .. the Clio made my day, but the whole day was good, a lot of Unexpected happenings. Like I had not a clue that the Clio is a Nano Program, you don't need a empty slot like the regular Yalm or Jet pack. you just cast it and Poof you got a ride

On another Note
If you all are wondering when the Event ends (if you do not know already), it comes down on the 18th July, This year.
So if you have a couple Alts you wouldn't mind getting some items or still a chance to get in a Good Raid (like I was) to get the Armor or Clio. you have s few more days.

My Info Source

I would guess that includes the free Jet pack
So if you planned on any alts, might want to create them now, since you can have that jet pack in the mail for a year

AoC - Daxaat , Chanaakat, Xaatbear
Anarcy Online - about 4 dozen characters
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Imfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2011, 05:54 AM   #123 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 83

well I have been checking out AO for a couple of days now, after reading some of the posts here about it
character name is Ubiquity on RK1, I'm level 8 and have only just come to borealis city from the newbie area
I went with a nano mage/nano technician
so very much to learn, but I am enjoying the game so far.
Old 14th July 2011, 03:43 PM   #124 (permalink)

HI Ya maibil8r

be sure to send Captainzero and/or Metamaloo a tell, A Player can still receive a Tell even if they are not logged in, they will see the message the next time they log on. This way we'll be able to add you to the Bot, so you can at least chat. Well chances will be as soon as Cap see's your post He'll be adding your name anyway

I have many alts, but my Main (not my main playing) is Astaahx (Trader), but I will be playing mostly Astaahadv (Adventurer) or Astaahfo (Enforcer) who I consider as my main playing characters. These three probably will had or been logged in once or twice a day. Unless I decided to take a Unannounced break for a day (like yesterday)

I like playing NT's but my connection doesn't work well for that Joy. I'm sure you'll have a blast playing one. But it has been a while since I played a NT, not sure I would be much of a help there with any advice how to play them. I actually find all classes fun to play.

well getting off here and logging in maybe I can catch you online
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Old 6th August 2011, 02:30 PM   #125 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 79

Scared

Hi guys, just letting you know that I'm taking a little break from AO.. probably for a month or two, so I can try some other games. You know how it is when you are playing a game for 5-6 years you sometimes feel the urge to try other things. Also work has been very intense lately, so I'm thinking a game that is a little less demanding on your time, I've been mucking around in Eve Online again and find it very relaxing and easy to switch off when I need to. I will return to AO soon, just need a break from the sameness.

Leadership of EoRK has been handed over to my wife (main: Metamaloo), who is still active and ready to help you with anything you might need. The city is still there for all to use, (don't forget the new spa building which adds an XP buff if you sit in it a while).

If you are having trouble getting an invite to the org, send me a PM in here and I will arrange to have you invited, otherwise contact Metamaloo in-game. Take care guys and see you all soon.

Captainzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2011, 04:21 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainzero View Post
Hi guys, just letting you know that I'm taking a little break from AO.. probably for a month or two, so I can try some other games. You know how it is when you are playing a game for 5-6 years you sometimes feel the urge to try other things.
Absolutely and it is a good thing to be able go on a different path for a while.

Enjoy space!
Old 8th August 2011, 01:16 AM   #127 (permalink)

I can invite too , Woo Promoted me so there will be at least someone else during the time I'm on to invite.

I know in a week or month from now I'll be revisiting other games myself.
I got my Agent on Hold at level 12 to farm QL10 Concrete Cushions, and the Enforcer on Hold at 50 to farm nano-Charged Rifles/Blasters. And Woo has been selling them for me.

I still have that making new Alts bug, so It's hard to say what character I'll be playimg, But I do log in Astaahx every day I do play (which has been every day.)
I really can't afford to level any new character beyond level 30, so you can say, what I do is just get them to 25+. So I'll prolly end up with a ton of lvl 25-30 characters
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Old 8th August 2011, 03:59 AM   #128 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 79

Scared

come play eve with me then :P

there are so many great MMOs out there now, it's hard to pick one sometimes. I have about 7 installed on my PC at the moment lol

... also i've been playing a little final fantasy .. good offline fun. It's nice to play a game sometimes where YOU are the hero, and not 50 million other dudes.

also you don't have to wait for respawns to kill bosses, nobody begs or bothers you, and best of all, you can hit PAUSE when you need to take a break, and SAVE before you do something tough.

Ever played FFX ? IMO it's one of the best games ever made. I have it on the old PS2.. get's dusted off and played every now and then ^^.
Captainzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 12:07 AM   #129 (permalink)

well for online games , I need to stay in the F2P Games
and no I have never played any of the Final Fantasy games

I was thinking after I get the HDD formated and have the bandwidth again I would go play some CoH/CoV, since now it has a F2P, and I can return as a Premium player, just have to decide which hero or Villian I want to play, I can only pick 2.

I had to share this, damn they rooted me before I could gather some more too. But who ever heads in there next will have some fun once they reach that spot.

Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Old 23rd August 2011, 05:16 AM   #130 (permalink)

I have not been around much lately in Rubi-Ka, which primarily is because the game time I have available has mainly been focused on the City of Heroes beta testing. In RL I have been changing employer after 12+ years and just started my new job, so gaming activities has been a bit unfocused lately.

Should be back a bit more in Rubi-Ka later I hope.