Old 17th May 2011, 01:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 79

Scared

cool! look forward to seeing you. I wouldnt mind taking a look at your setups on auno if you feel like linking me up. It's always interesting to see how other players go about things. You never stop learning in this game, thats the beauty of it. I'm still learning after all these years.
Captainzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17th May 2011, 02:58 AM   #22 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2663

sure thing, see if I can find one that was set up across all 3.

dang so many i Have laid out, just going to blindly click one on each

this was a Bow Build I was about to do or was in the process of doing - Bow Build Implants
if that link didn't work try this one, I think I was supposed to use this one - Bow Build Implants
this was a MA I was playing, it was the wish list, how much of it I was able to aquire I cannot remember, may had found it all, or just some of it - Slivershock Wish list

this was the only Perk planner I had saved, I don't know anymore what I was doing then, maybe it'll come back later like after I start playing again - Fixer Perks LE

this was the last character I was working/building on, before my puter died, Simsiimlight
AoC - Daxaat , Chanaakat, Xaatbear
Anarcy Online - about 4 dozen characters
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Last edited by Imfir; 17th May 2011 at 03:03 AM.
Imfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 05:39 AM   #23 (permalink)

Scared

i like the level 8 fixer twink.. what were you planning on using him for? tower pvp? or subway twink?
Old 17th May 2011, 12:12 PM   #24 (permalink)

I don't remember

I'd have to see the character only had a couple for PvP and those were not Neut
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Old 17th May 2011, 04:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 92

Downloading now,,I loved this game but didnt stick with it cause I was lonely.. Got several accounts and toons on one of the servers but dont remember which. They're in a guild I started but will happily leave to join others. Or prob best to start fresh because they're all factioned up and I need to relearn what they do.. This game along with EQ2 are by far my favorites.

The martial artist was my favorite and the Templer ( or Keeper ) had some cool continuous party heals and buffs too.
I miss the trains of mob and I would love to get some of that alien action.

Last edited by DeWe; 17th May 2011 at 04:39 PM.
DeWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 05:51 PM   #26 (permalink)

Scared

lol @ the trains of mobs comment. We have plenty of alien action every day .. we have 2 cities now to raid, one with player shops \o/

I will be logged in but may be afk, if so I'll leave an afk message on who to contact about joining up.
Old 18th May 2011, 12:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 92

I'm curious, How many people in the guild and average level of players ? What Time zone too ? I'm U.S. PST.
DeWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2011, 12:42 PM   #28 (permalink)

Scared

Well, we are just starting out, so there aren't many members yet. We have about half a dozen new guys, most of which are starting from scratch. The org is founded by my wife and I, who have characters ranging from level 5 to level 220. We are on all kinds of weird hours, so timezone doesn't really matter to us, but to answer your question, we are in Australia. 2 of our members are from Sweden, and the rest are from the US.

I won't lie to you and say that we are a large active org. We recently set up an alliance with a large active org, but the kind of behaviour that went on in there forced us to shut it down. We wanted an environment that was fit for TOGgers, one with a mature attitude and good manners, not selfish little children running around demanding this and that and annoying our older members.

So, if you are looking to join a large org, then perhaps you should look elsewhere. We are only small, but we mean it when we say we want to provide a 'mature gaming experience', and won't stand for any griefing, bragging, begging, harassment.. etc.

BUT..

That having been said, we have made many good friends in this game over the years.. and although our friends are happy with their various groups/orgs, they are always open for some fun. We have a bunch of players that come into our chat channel.. they are all good people who will help you with anything you need. There is a raidbot called iRaid, which we are good friends with the admins of, and will possibly soon become raid leaders ourselves in time (we have been asked, it's just a matter of finding the time). So, there is always something we can do to assist you no matter what level you are, and how much experience you have.

... and we love helping people!
Old 18th May 2011, 02:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

the other day I did look up the org on Auno, to see how many members and what classes you had and could use

I can play any class a Froob can play (really any class, But) though not sire I want to play a Doctor anymore, their role has changed when I first played them, now they are just used to be Turtle tanks, well that is what I saw almost 3 years ago when I last played . . Hmm speaking of that, I seem to have a pattern going here, Play 6 months, off 3 years then returning again. But last time my Comp died, and my other comp was in storage 300 miles away , and there was still 10 months left on the subscription .
I also didn't like what they did to Shadow lands, it was not as fun anymore.
Ahh the Enforcer was a cool class, but just not my style, but the Keeper was, I had a Twink Keeper for that place to get the Guardian tank that goes on the back slot. He could solo that easily but made the mistake of going AFK in the wrong spot and he died, never able to return again ( lvl thing). Well I suspect the spot was safe, just someone trained some Mobs at him.

Tho all these characters are on Rimor. And I believe here we'll be on Atlantean
so it truly will be a fresh start for me. And I won't be so Bummed having all that gear rotting That I can't touch

WOw, cool we'll be playing together again DeWe .
Hope after I add everything on the New HDD, I'll still have some Bandwidth to download the game without having to wait a month

I still want to build a fixer, because they have it so easy in the Grid not to mention their own grid, I be guessing they still do and still like that.
But I think stating as a engineer may just make it easier on me relearning the surroundings.

I can not recall can Froobs build Bureaucrats ?

Think I'll go find my old AO forum account and lurk the AO forums . . I'm getting excited, and don't know how long till I can play yet
Taking a Break -
D&DO , LotRo

Old 18th May 2011, 08:50 PM   #30 (permalink)

Scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfir View Post
the other day I did look up the org on Auno, to see how many members and what classes you had and could use
We have 2 orgs at the moment, because of the 2 cities:
- EoRK
- Elders of Rubi-ka

Quote:
I can not recall can Froobs build Bureaucrats ?
Yes they can. The only 2 profs a froob cannot create are Shade and Keeper.

Quote:
Think I'll go find my old AO forum account and lurk the AO forums . . I'm getting excited, and don't know how long till I can play yet
We are excited about having some new friends to play with too!
Our recruitment thread FYI:
Clicky

Last edited by Captainzero; 18th May 2011 at 08:54 PM.