Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms > Free to grind

Free to grind Discuss Free MMO's here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th June 2011, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 43

Cool
Default Looking for some Vindictus players

Would love to hook up with anyone playing Vindictus on the East server. (Currently, it's only available to folks in Canada and the U.S.)

If you haven't given it a try, it's a helluva fun f2p MMO in a brawl-and-slash style with instanced dungeons for groups of 4 (though I think I've also seen up to 6).

It's not a really deep or immersive game in the manner of most MMOs... just need to get on a boat and head over to a dungeon. Don't know about the later ones, cause I'm fairly new to the game, but the early ones at least can be cleared in 20 minutes or less.

I'm playing a Lann character, level 14 atm, called Wrekker... though I'm sure I will start a Karok today too (like everyone else in the game, cause he looks so bad ass). Anyway, post a reply to this thread if you're interested, and maybe we can get a group going for some crazy mayhem in Vindictus.
Taurent is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16th June 2011, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 43

Cool
Default A little incentive

Here's a little incentive for anyone wanting to come aboard:

New Recruit Event: June 15th – June 28th

The fight against the Fomors gets more difficult by the day. While Karok promises to provide a powerful new force for the Goddess, the time is nigh for recruiting and training new mercenaries. Get your younger mercenaries into fighting form with the New Recruit Event!
All characters (Fiona, Lann, Evie or Karok) that reach level 10 between June 15 and June 28, 2011 will receive a Welcome Package to prepare you for the fight ahead.
Welcome Pack includes:
• Storage Ticket (30 days)
• 10 Merc Potions
• 5 Goddess Graces
• Hair Coupon (30 Day)

Power Personified Event: June 15th – June 28th
As a mercenary’s training and experience increases, so too does their importance in the fight for the Goddess. Shouldn’t their rewards also be augmented?
Between June 15 and June 28th, 2011, all Karok characters who reach level 20 or higher will receive three Dye Ampoules. (* reward will be given away through the closest maintenance from 6/2
Taurent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 01:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 6

Goofy

I play also, not ofen but have been on. Very impressive controls. So many games out now and so litle time to try them all out.
Vexed Angel is offline   Reply With Quote