Old 24th August 2011, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 16

Default Evony on TOMAHAWK server

Hi fellow TOG members,
Currently playing Evony a free to play MMO RTS.
You start with a town you build into a castle, build resources and build/upgrade structures to run more efficiently.
Raise an army and create defences, dominate NPC castles and land aswell as attacking other players.
You have heros you level and get gear for etc....the game is very indepth and requires you to be in an alliance to survive.
I have created a TOG alliance and so far its me (evergrind..awaiting tog name change) and Awesome.
We have moved our castles close to each other on the world map and would like to have more TOG members play on the server and move into our neighbourhood.
Would like to build a strong alliance and coordinate wars against other alliances and protect each other.

Evony website
Evony-Free forever
Evony Forum
Evony Community - Powered by vBulletin

I would like to see this become a division.
Post here if your interested and ill answer any questions you may have.

Thankyou for your time.
Evergrind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 29th August 2011, 10:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 16

Default TOG community on Evony Age 2

Hi all,
A status update on the TOG community for Evony Age 2.
We are up and running and the game is a lot better then Age 1, now you do not lose castles but simply get colonized.
What this means is someone defeats you and then becomes a partial owner of your castle and can take 20% of your resources and troops per day.
You may think this as a bad thing but it's not....our community members are currently colonized by an alliance named Ambiance , an American Alliance.
With 98 members they are strong and protect all players colonized by them.
After negotiations we have come to an agreement, they will protect us under colonization until our numbers are greater and our strength bigger then they will allow us to take back out castles and join them as an alliance protecting ouR part of the land.
They have also agreed to not take any troops from our castles unless we up rise against them during our colonized state.
This means all new TOG members on our server will be protected to grow.

If you wish to join us and want to find out more send me a PM
Evergrind is offline   Reply With Quote