Old 11th January 2011, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1798

Angry
Default BleedOut - Crime Craft

Has anyone checked this out or more specifically know anything about it.

"Put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye!!" ......
Milt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11th January 2011, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ned
Public Forum Coordinator
Guru - Post: 11366

Bleedout is an expansion for the free FPS game CrimeCraft.
(and that's all I know!)

Community Home - CrimeCraft
BleedOut | Home

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrimeCraft
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2011, 09:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1798

Angry

Info on this game is vague as I just found it that it is banned in OZ...grrrrr
looks interesting to.

"Put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye!!" ......
Milt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2011, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 484

Fine

I started playing this in November. Its pretty much like global agenda (if youve played that) as it features instanced pvp and pve. The main 'hub' as it were is a big city split into 3 parts, here you visit vendors, the auction house, get missions etc.

The bleedout stuff is long mission chains with an overlaying story attached to them, with some nice comic book style intros for each. You only get it if youre a sub or you buy them on the blackmarket (cash shop).

The game is good fun to play, but pretty content light and repetitive as you end up visiting the same maps a lot. If you like it, its really worth subbing as you get x2 xp and money from missions and the sub price is very cheap. Theres a pack on steam which gives you 2 months sub time and some other items.

Aldmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Fine

30% off on steam atm.

Old 19th February 2011, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ned
Public Forum Coordinator

So it is..

CrimeCraft: Bleedout on Steam

Singleplayer
Multiplayer
Co-op

Quote:
CRIMECRAFT: BLEEDOUT is a fast-paced third-person shooter set in the persistent world of Sunrise City, a gang-infested near-future metropolis reeling from the total collapse of the entire world economy. In this first major content expansion to the Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Shooter CRIMECRAFT, players will experience The New Age of Ruin through 10 consecutive weekly episodes featuring story content from a lineup of comic book industry superstars. Conspiracies will blossom and explode in an epic campaign that examines the cause of the global collapse, and the nightmarish consequences that loom on the dark horizon.

Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street and the secrets to criminal success and survival. Hustle and kill to build a Reputation while unfolding the mysteries behind the devastating Bleedout event. Customize unique weapons and performance enhancing drugs for personal use or profit. Form a gang with your friends or ally with trustworthy strangers to dominate the city. Become the anti-hero at the top of everyone's hit list.
Old 20th February 2011, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4186

Installing now, going to have a nosy. I don't see me playing it long term but more as a time filler for a bit

Might try and hook up with other TOG's playing if I end up staying at it.

edit: wooooh 7minutes to go

is this a bit like APB? and no I never played that either lol

re-edit: I should have known it would be a 200meg patch on launching hah.
Ingame now, but boots me very quickly saying cheat detected... which obviously there is no cheats. I disabled xfire incase it upset it, will do some searching...

update: Seems fine if I disable setpoint and G13 software... oh well.

Very fun so far.

Last edited by Snott; 20th February 2011 at 11:09 PM.
Snott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2011, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Squad Officer
Left 4 Dead
Lethal - Post: 7440

Yeehaw

The critics slammed it: CrimeCraft for PC Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

MMO + Shooter still seems like a pointless endeavour until they can solve the lag issue. Then again I felt Global Agenda was smoothed over into a mushy boring generic point and click game, as did most of the critics. Heaps of TOGers seemed to like GA for some reason though. I guess just watching XP bars fill up is fun for some.

Last edited by Drac; 25th February 2011 at 11:24 AM.
Drac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2011, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac View Post
The critics slammed it: CrimeCraft for PC Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

MMO + Shooter still seems like a pointless endeavour until they can solve the lag issue. Then again I felt Global Agenda was smoothed over into a mushy boring generic point and click game, as did most of the critics. Heaps of TOGers seemed to like GA for some reason though. I guess just watching XP bars fill up is fun for some.
I enjoyed playing it , no matter what 'the critics' said. In fact, had I listened to 'the critics' id have never even bothered trying CC out, nor Global Agenda for that matter. I guess im one of those oddballs that likes 'watching xp bars fill up'.

Old 23rd August 2011, 12:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ned
Public Forum Coordinator

Quote:
CrimeCraft: Bleedout is now Free to Play on Steam.

Play CrimeCraft: Bleedout before August 29th and receive a special Steam Welcome Package! Promotion limited to new accounts less than 7 days old. Items are automatically delivered to the user and can be withdrawn from the bank after tutorial zone is completed. Click here for more info.

CRIMECRAFT: BLEEDOUT is a fast-paced third-person shooter set in the persistent world of Sunrise City, a near-future metropolis reeling from the total collapse of the entire world economy. Players compete in intense PvP combat with over 20 battle maps, tens of playmodes, and hundreds of weapons and skills to master. Build a gang, earn a reputation, and kill the competition.
SOURCE Steam News - CrimeCraft: Bleedout is now Free to Play