[ET] Raw Castle TE released (final 2011)
Raw Castle Tournament Edition
A Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory custom map.
The allied army has taken a farm in East Anglia. There is a castle down the hill, the Axis are using it as their stronghold. The fortress is strongly defended by an old big wall which the Allies will have to pass through. Valuable documents are resting in a vault inside the castle. Will the Allies be able to steal and transmit them?
Authored by Roger "redRum" Creus
Finalised and released by ned (TOG*neddie)
-with written permission by Roger Creus-
For those that remember the beta version of this map, here's the changelog..
In some parts of the map the mortor will detonate in the sky. This was a known issue in earlier versions and was fixed by red to a point where practical use of the mortor will mostly work.
The map on release is 99+ % complete.
Raw Castle TE
• version Tournament Edition Final
• file name raw_te_final.pk3
• etpro file raw_te_ETPRO.pk3
• .bsb raw_te_final
• mapper redRum
• DOWNLOAD - LINK - 9.3MB
raw_te_final.pk3 goes inside etmain folder.
raw_te_ETPRO.pk3 goes inside etpro folder (if you have one).
• Thanks to redRum for allowing this map to be released after he had moved on from mapping
-- Mind's Eye Studio
• Thanks to the TOG Enemy Territory division for their support during beta testing
-- Home | TOG - The Older Gamers
• Thanks to all players who joined in on the custom map testing nights on the nedETPRO server
-- ned's blog - [archive] The nedETPRO custom map nights, info and history.
• Thanks to TOG rogee for final testing help just prior to release.
|All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:23 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0