Old 15th May 2013, 05:26 AM   #31 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
Just a quick update before I go to bed.

It seems the invites are not easily spotted. To accept a Clan invite, click on the Contacts menu up the top. You might see some friend invites waiting there since I sent out friend invites before I had access to the clan. Right click on any Pending friend invites and choose accept.
The Friend invites are seperate to the Clan invites though. Click the 3rd icon on the top of the Contacts window (the 4th icon being the one you use to close that window). This is the Clan window. You will now see the Clan invite sitting in here, showing as Pending.
Right click on the Pending invite and choose Accept.

Once you accept the Clan invite, this 3rd tab in the contacts window will show you the names and ranks of all other Clan members.
If you open the chat window down the bottom of your screen you will notice you now have a few additional chat tabs. There is the generic System channel, your Squad channel (if you are in a group), and a Clan channel. This is how we can contact each other. Of course, joining us in the Any Game Channels on Team Speak will always be the best way to speak to other members. The Chat windows don't really warn you that someone had sent you a message unless you had it open already.
Hi BlackIce,

I sent you a message in game but it's easy to miss I have one clan invite pending for a clan called 'Trinit'? Is this your clan? I thought it would be named 'ToG' or something like that so I thought I'd double check here just in case someone had sent me a random clan invite. Have you sent me an invite in game and if so is this the name of it?

Cheers
Calgacus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 15th May 2013, 10:17 AM   #32 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1034

Quote:
Of course, joining us in the Any Game Channels on Team Speak will always be the best way to speak to other members.
On that note; any chance of a channel being set up for Warframe?

Uplay: noremac2020 (add me!!) Warframe: FRIENDLYUNIT (Use this link to sign up to get 7day XP booster)
---
This disclaimer has been automatically added.
FRIENDLYUNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2013, 01:24 PM   #33 (permalink)
Advisor
Advisor
Elite - Post: 4513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgacus View Post
Hi BlackIce,

I sent you a message in game but it's easy to miss I have one clan invite pending for a clan called 'Trinit'? Is this your clan? I thought it would be named 'ToG' or something like that so I thought I'd double check here just in case someone had sent me a random clan invite. Have you sent me an invite in game and if so is this the name of it?

Cheers
Yes, I saw your message (eventually) and replied, but just the same as I didnt originally see your message, you didn't notice my reply. I went to send a second but you were offline. That is why I posted up my quick walkthrough before I closed down my pc.

The Clan screen does not scale well. When I accepted the Clan invite all I could see of the name was [Pending clan invite for - Th] or something equally useless.
Once you accept you will see the full name, and if by chance someone else had sent a blind clan invite to you, you could just drop that clan and try again.

The full clan name is The Older Gamers.

Marvel Heroes - TOGBlackIce
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2013, 01:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
Advisor
Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRIENDLYUNIT View Post
On that note; any chance of a channel being set up for Warframe?
Yes, its all tied together with getting Warframe recognised as a formal Division in TOG.
That will require some Admin assistance, and normally requires a fully released status for a game. Free to Play games are bluring the lines. This game is still technically a Beta, but with 100% uptime, no wipes to occur, and the fact they are taking microtransaction payments for the game...its as 'live' as its going to get.
I have raised this with the proper channels so we can make some decisions about how we progress this sort of situation within TOG.

Next steps will be to try and find members willing to take on Management TOG roles. Division Captains, Clan leaders, and Officers are requirements for a full division status.

I won't be able to step up for these roles, as I am fully committed to another game. Warframe is a fun secondary game for me. I am willing to do the ground work to get everything setup here though so will continue going through the process.

Old 15th May 2013, 01:57 PM   #35 (permalink)

I'll put up my hand for any of those... I do however have an issue in that I'll be offline at home for about four months starting June... After that I'm all in. I'm playing every night currently.

Uplay: noremac2020 (add me!!) Warframe: FRIENDLYUNIT (Use this link to sign up to get 7day XP booster)
---
Old 16th May 2013, 07:18 PM   #36 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 6

Quote:
Yes, I saw your message (eventually) and replied, but just the same as I didnt originally see your message, you didn't notice my reply. I went to send a second but you were offline. That is why I posted up my quick walkthrough before I closed down my pc.

The Clan screen does not scale well. When I accepted the Clan invite all I could see of the name was [Pending clan invite for - Th] or something equally useless.
Once you accept you will see the full name, and if by chance someone else had sent a blind clan invite to you, you could just drop that clan and try again.

The full clan name is The Older Gamers.
Hiya,

Yeah I was right the clan was called 'Trinity' something and was some random invite If you get a chance could you send me a clan inv. Not sure if I need to be online for it. If so just let me know and can arrange a time.

Cheers
Calgacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2013, 08:13 PM   #37 (permalink)
Advisor
Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgacus View Post
Hiya,

Yeah I was right the clan was called 'Trinity' something and was some random invite If you get a chance could you send me a clan inv. Not sure if I need to be online for it. If so just let me know and can arrange a time.

Cheers
I have resent the invite, just in case you can only have one pending invite at a time.

We now have our own Team Speak Channels. Check under FPS / Shooter Divisions -> Warframe
We have three Squad Channels as well.

Old 21st May 2013, 09:24 AM   #38 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Dangerous - Post: 544

Sad

Currently sitting on 8 Warframes & 21 weapons, plus lots of blueprints waiting on Alloy Plate & Neurodes. Still enjoying the game very much. I generally play solo cause my ping sucks too much to play online, so I haven't unlocked a fair bit of Pluto and a tiny bit of Ceres. I don't play to unlock systems, I generally play to get materials for crafting and just to have fun.
Old 21st May 2013, 10:15 AM   #39 (permalink)

Hey - I always seem to need Neurodes (and control modules) so let me know if you ever want to do a Hek run.

---
Old 22nd May 2013, 05:45 PM   #40 (permalink)
Advisor
Advisor

I have not had much time over the last few days, but have been focusing on General Sargas Ruk (Tethys, Saturn) to get my missing Ember BP. I have been doing speed runs using Volt, since its such a low level system. I checked last night and realised I have 5 Chassis and 3 Helmet BP's, but still can't get my missing Systems BP
Once I do get my last BP, I will use up the last of my crafting components and be back onto the collecting cycle to replenish my supplies again.
Alloy Plates seem to be my hardest resources to collect atm, but I am fairly low on Gallium too.
Surprisingly the rare resources are easier to come by then the Uncommon ones. Rares are a pretty concistent drop from bosses, and you farm the bosses for Warframe BP's. The fact you only really ever need 1 for most crafts means you can stop your farm runs as soon as you reach your goal.
Uncommon resources though, are not high chances from any particular part of a mission, and you need large quantities. Getting between 10-20 on a drop, when you need 350 for a single craft is just pure pain.