The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Games Talk (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/)
-   -   Completed Games (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/280676-completed-games.html)

Pure Mongrel 21st January 2010 09:09 PM

Completed Games

Could any TOG member who has completed 100% (or above) of any games on PS3 or XBOX please send Pure Mongrel a private message with;

• Your PSN ID and / or your XBOX Gamer Tag
  • The name of the game

I need this info for a project I am working on for the console division.

I would like Wii games as well, but I have no way of verifying these (unless someone can tell me how? :D)

Thanks in advance,

PM

Chief 21st January 2010 10:49 PM

What do you mean by 100% exactly? I'm guessing you mean just in terms of trophies/achievements? Or is it something else?

I mean, I've collected every emblem in MGS4, obtained every folk and completed all sidequests in Folklore, got S rank on all missions plus all orders and upgrades on Valkyria Chronicles, but none of those games have trophies :p

George 22nd January 2010 03:25 AM

Click's your man. I looked at his trophies the other day and he has 13 platinum ones, (i think that's 100%). I on the other hand have none :(. I think i'm close on Oblivion & BP but no cigar.

Pure Mongrel 22nd January 2010 08:23 AM

For those games that don't have Trophies ...

1) You should have bought an XBOX 360 ;) /ducks
2) Take a screen shot if possible

If you can't provide a screen shot, please still PM me the game and supply the details regarding what you had to achieve to complete the game. This goes for Wii titles as well.

I have not received a PM from Click about this yet ... maybe he is still writing it? :eek:

Ancient_One 22nd January 2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George (Post 2667626)
I think i'm close on Oblivion & BP but no cigar.

Oblivion has Trophies. :confused:

I have Oblivion GOTY and I don't see any Trophies mate. Are you thinking of another game perhaps.?

George 22nd January 2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient_One (Post 2667865)
Oblivion has Trophies. :confused:

I have Oblivion GOTY and I don't see any Trophies mate. Are you thinking of another game perhaps.?

Yep you're right. It has no trophies, it just happens to be the game i've nearly completed. In fact that's just my luck, i've spent around 1,000,000 hours on a game and still not got rewarded :oops:

Ancient_One 22nd January 2010 08:29 PM

I feel your pain mate. I loved it. Guild leader for all guilds. Completed all possible quests and attained armours and etc etc etc.

Would love the awards system on this game.

Pure Mongrel 22nd January 2010 08:37 PM

So you have 100% on Oblivion A_1?

Ancient_One 23rd January 2010 12:25 PM

I wish. Their is not award system and no means of measuring how much you have achieved towards anything so really can't say I have 100%

I just know I love this game.

maggot_bag 23rd January 2010 01:27 PM

it's hard to say what's 100% on games these days. they keep adding to them.
burnout paradise is a prime example. i reached platinum (over 100%) ages ago but didn't have platinum trophies.