The issues I had was:
- After excepting a group invite from A_1, I was left behind for two matches (I was left waiting at the main screen).
- I could not hear A_1 or Ozivillian (Not sure if Oz had a headset though)
- If I tried to connect to a game with Bo0Chi777 (or sometimes Cadder) was in, I got disconnected from the server all together. Except for one occasion ... talk about that in a minute.
While annoying, I am sure they will fix it soon and the world of MAG will be right again
Couple of bad things, not created by the Patch:
I did a respec and went from assault rifle to SMG (P90). Dumbest respec ever ... that gun is useless. I figured as most of my combat was close quarters and needed to be fast as I am mostly switching from heals to gun and back again the SMG would fit the bill. NOPE!
The gun jumps around like a frog in a sock!
Only another 900xp to respec /sigh
Maybe the gun sucks because of the patch? I am sure it has nothing at all to do with my crappy aiming skills!
The one game I did get into that Bo0 was in, I got stuck in a squad with two of the angriest men I have ever heard. For the record, if you are leading a squad, you do NOT
motivate your troops by continually stating:
- How retarded your fellow squad mates are.
- How (insert various expletives here) useless are you, you (insert various expletives here)?
As this session was very long, and these guys did not pause in their tirade, it made for a very unpleasant game. Players like that should not be playing team games.
Side note: Anyone figure out how to mute someone? I could not find the option
Tip: If you are a squad leader and the team is not doing what you feel they should be doing, try explaining what you want done, not just spout angry babble at the top of your lungs.
Apart from all that, I did not have to bad a time as I am a healing god!
Just wish I could have communicated with my fellow Lunatics more.
Always next session
A_1 do you have a link to your MAG post, I would love to read the responses.