The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Games Talk (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/)
-   -   PS3: SVER & VALOR ... AWOL? (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/287523-sver-valor-awol.html)

Pure Mongrel 2nd March 2010 06:15 PM

SVER & VALOR ... AWOL?

Now that my PS3 and the Interwebs are friends again, I logged on to my Pure_Mongrel account to see what was doing with TOG| VALOR.

Well it is going to be a hard war to fight with only 2 members in the clan :eek:

We have lots and lots of players (many with multiple accounts) so what's doing with VALOR and SVER?

We have not heard any news / feedback from the SVER players (and there seems to be a fair few of you).

So what is the deal guys? Are you just so in awe of the might that is Lunatic squad that you have ducked for cover? (In case you are wondering, yes I am trying to provoke you into to posting on this thread and telling me to pull my head in .. at least then we will know you guys are still with us ;))

Ok so could the clan leaders please post here who they are and who else in the clan has invite powers please?

B.A.D.D.I.E as it is only me and you in TOG| Valor at the moment could you please give me some invite powers please?

Those with multiple accounts and toons in other factions, can you please update the player list?

Also SVER and VALOR need squad names. Any ideas?

How about VALOR Dictorians or SVER me timbers? :D

VALOR Bringers? (say it in a German accent ;))

SVER Weather Warning? .... Ok I will stop now :D

MeOnFire 2nd March 2010 07:12 PM

Heya! I have to apologize to all the SVER players :P
I've been quite busy lately and haven't been on my PS3.
(I even have a collectors ED of heavy rain thats been sitting there since thurs that I really want to play)

But that said, If people still want an Invite to the TOG SVER clan send me a quick private msg through the forums and add me on PSN I'll jump on ASAP and send you an Invite :)

Again sorry guys!
I'm still around tho
and I'll playing again soon :)

MeOnFire

ozivillan 2nd March 2010 11:16 PM

I have a Sver account. havn'[t been in it since the first couple of days though so quite low on the skill points

Ragel_Tropxe 3rd March 2010 09:06 AM

I was in the TOG SVER clan but found I was the only one on in my timezone every time I logged on (I'm from the UK).

I dropped out a few days ago as I really would like to play with a clan and being in a clan stopped any invites I got. If we can get more numbers I'd love another invite.

Chief 3rd March 2010 02:16 PM

I'm in another TOG clan, which I think was a test one, just called The Older Gamers.

Been in Hong Kong, back now, will be looking for a game and whatever clan invites I need tonight :)

Ancient_One 3rd March 2010 09:14 PM

Chief your still in the Clan mate.

Raven Lunatics Clan but commonly known as The Older Gamers tag TOG.

SVER and VALOR are having issues fielding players at present. Not sure that you have an alternate character in any of them.

Cadder 3rd March 2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure Mongrel (Post 2713761)
Also SVER and VALOR need squad names. Any ideas?

How about VALOR Dictorians or SVER me timbers? :D

VALOR Bringers? (say it in a German accent ;))

SVER Weather Warning? .... Ok I will stop now :D

SVER d'Limbs
VALOR Parking

VALOR 4 Money?

I reckon Discretion Squad - Discretion being the better part of valour, of course.

Pure Mongrel 4th March 2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadder (Post 2715280)
I reckon Discretion Squad - Discretion being the better part of valour, of course.

That is one of the coolest Squad name. I love it. :D

B.A.D.D.I.E you cool if we go ahead and name the squad this?

MeOnFire, always remember that real life comes first, so no need to apologize. Do you have a second (or even third) in command in your squad to accept invites, etc?

You need a cool Squad name too :D

Ancient_One 4th March 2010 08:50 AM

MeOnFire go into the Clan screen and promote some people.

You can base this on the level they have acheived if you like.

30 Level or more being the half way mark for level 60 maybe.

Select the person x to bring up the choices and then select Promote.

I'm not sure if this gives them the ability to invite people. Might need to be tested.