Old 5th March 2010, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
360 Leader
Destiny
Deadly - Post: 1029

Default Halo: Reach Sept. 2010

With the date drawing nearer and the hype growing, who's going to be getting this game?

And if you haven't read it already, ready my write up on the game for a little more insight HERE.

Fall-Of-Enosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5th March 2010, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4349

Goofy

I have a good feeling about this HALO ... hopefully will erase ODST from my memory
Old 6th March 2010, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Division Captain
Destiny & Consoles
Ace - Post: 9330

Breezy

Halo. What's Halo.

Actually one of the only titles I ever played on my old XBOX (Halo and Halo 2) before I sold all of it for more games on the PS2.

I would own a 360 just to play the Halo series alone.
Old 6th March 2010, 10:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 445

Scared

i don`t think i will be getting many other games until i`m sick of MAG..that could take a long time
Old 6th March 2010, 11:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Goofy

Not out till September mate ... plenty of MAG between now and then. (And I think MAG will have a regular night still even after September ).
Old 6th March 2010, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 445

Scared

You do remember Halo 3 right?
Old 6th March 2010, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Goofy

I did not mind HALO 3. It wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread that they made it out to be, but it was not all bad.

I actually liked the multiplayer ... but no one wanted to play it with me. If you don't have a regular crew on HALO 3 you will barley stand a chance online.
Old 6th March 2010, 08:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6640

Grumpy

I dunno about this, i loved the first halo which i played through when i bought my 360, yet halo2 i did not like at all. With this in mind my Halo3 is still in its wrapper.

We shall see
Old 7th March 2010, 08:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Goofy

HALO 1 has a special place in my heart. I got to play it 6 months before launch as at the time I was working for Microsoft and was in charge of launching the then new XBOX in my state. (you have no idea how many legal documents I had to sign to have an XBOX and all launch titles at my house six months before launch )

HALO 2 added the on-line multiplay that we had all been craving for. I did not play the single player campaign until years after the game released. It was all about the multiplayer ... Loved it!

HALO 3 had so much hype (and was given so many "questionable" review ratings of 9 - 10) that when I finally played the single player, I was very disappointed. It was a good game, but it was not the Earth shattering experience we were promise. Multi-player was still good, but due to the legions of "professional" style players now dominating the maps, new comers and casual players were turned off.

Only way for casual players to enjoy it was to just play with friends, but unfortunately for me all my friends hated HALO by this stage.

ODST did nothing to bring them back and was just an expansion pack in reality (or at least should only have been).

Reach looks promising and is now the only game on my "Must buy" list (so far ) for this coming Christmas period.
Old 8th March 2010, 03:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 870

Fine

Im Looking forward to the Reach beta and Sorry I loved all 3 HALO's and ODST I must be a fan boy
jonny2combz is offline   Reply With Quote