Old 7th October 2010, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2421 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Goofy
Default all out of gum!

Come get some!

2K have dropped the bomb and revealed that buying the Game of the Year edition of Borderlands would net consumers access to any early demo of the long anticipated Duke Nukem Forever.

Buying the special version of Gearbox's best-seller would grant players access to a special group they're calling Duke Nukem First Access Club. Folks eager enough to get amongst this club would attain "a wealth of goodies" - including, of course, the pre-release taste of the Duke in action.

2K weren't giving much away when it came to what those goodies were, exactly, but they did promise gamers that the demo would definitely be playable before the launch of Duke Nukem Forever next year - so that narrows the window down to twelve long months, but let's hope it is closer than we all think.

The Game of the Year edition of Borderlands is slated to land on October 15th in the UK - and three days earlier in the States. It will include all four of the downloadable content packs released thus far: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx and the most recent Claptrap's New Robot Revolution.

So if you wanna be one of the first to once again kick ass and chew bubblegum whilst being all out of gum - I'd strongly suggest you get your hands on the upcoming re-release of Borderlands.

Wanna play the Duke early, come get some / Xbox World Australia | Xbox 360
FunkyJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 7th October 2010, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Caretaker
Console Forum Manager
Ace - Post: 9099

Breezy

Damn.........I have Fallout 3 Las Vegas on the 22 Oct.

Not sure I can pay out all the money on games. Isn't it interesting the Australian $ is doing well against the US $ yet we are still paying the same price for games.
Old 8th October 2010, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2421 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Goofy

Thing is, we are matched against the Euro for games, not US dollars.
FunkyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2010, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4298

Goofy

Duke Nukem Forever will continue to be an urban myth until I see a copy ... that I have just bought ... playing on my console ... and even then I may have a hard time believing it is real
Old 15th October 2010, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
World of Warcraft
Deadly - Post: 1744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Mongrel View Post
Duke Nukem Forever will continue to be an urban myth until I see a copy ... that I have just bought ... playing on my console ... and even then I may have a hard time believing it is real
Oh hell yeah!
I have a friend that I just know will get all fan boy excited about DNF but it wont be me that tells him duke is supposedly being released. At lease until im convinced its not a cruel joke.