Old 25th October 2010, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178

Relaxed
Lightbulb Reach : Bunker Canyon

Greetings and salutations fellow Toggers, I call a recruitment for Testers, For those who play Reach, I would like some assistance for placing Spawns, Weapons, and general play testing feedback.

So if we could, I would like to get a full 16 Players together to test and bring in some of that good feedback.

We will use this topic to set up a time, and a date to get together. I plan on releasing this map for the entire Bungie Community, but would like some rather mature people to test with first. As some of the Halo Community is less then respectable.

Ill post some screenshots of the map I got so far in and around 30 minutes from now. So stay tuned to this topic!!!
Zeoinx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25th October 2010, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Relaxed
Lightbulb

Reserved For Pictures

The 3 pictures that are similar are representing Red Base, Blue Base, and Blue Base top down view. The other picture is a structure near the middle of the map that will constitute middle base, or just something to fight in, around, and such.

Also if it was Neutral Assault, the bomb would spawn there.

Obviously this map isn't quite done yet, and more work will progress, and hopefully we will have a new great map to play on.

(Edited added Pictures cause Upload Failed)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bunker Canyon.jpg (201.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Bunker Canyon 2.jpg (203.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Bunker Canyon 3.jpg (205.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Bunker Canyon 4.jpg (205.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Zeoinx; 25th October 2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 25th October 2010, 02:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4298

Goofy

Outstanding work mate. Got some times / days in mind?
Old 25th October 2010, 03:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Relaxed

When ever people have free time basically. Just throw me down a message, I am on there right now actually working on it. Time is 11:12 PM Central US time. Ill be working on this for a while yet tonight so if you wanna pop on throw me a message.

In case you didn't know..

GT : Zeoinx
Old 25th October 2010, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Caretaker
Console Forum Manager
Ace - Post: 9036

Breezy

Zeoinx very nice mate. +1 Hope you guys have fun on it.
Old 25th October 2010, 11:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Relaxed

Alright, I don't have pictures just yet, and I might not take them, as uploading and deleting from file share on Reach seems to take FOREVER..... *mumbles* Anyway...

I added a extra cliff side to blue base on both sides of the canyon, well, the one cliff side was there already, but I just kinda made it so you can walk all the way around it, and instead of going through the caverns like on Hemorrhage they have been Blocked off. There is a teleport in between were the normal cave entrances would be if they weren't blocked off, that leads into a tunnel that leads you to the middle structure bottom floor. The place where the teleport drops you off is a very loose thread of a idea, meaning it might not make it into the final map, but for now, the amusing idea of how it works currently is the reason I made it. But for balancing issues, it might be thrown out. I also added two "sniper bunker towers" near both main bases that provide a decent shelter to snipers who prefer to defend a set zone. Once again, this is like the teleport, they might not remain, due to balancing and $$$ count on the map, Just in case we need the extra budget those are the first to go.

I still need weapon, player, and Objective spawns to be placed, but I wanna do that "last" as it is the hardest, and Want the over all feel of the map finished first.

I just realized I am Squad Leader, so don't make me pull rank here and issue a order to assist!! *laughs* Volunteers please step up and Ill.....pretend to pin a medal on your shirt.

Last edited by Zeoinx; 25th October 2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Forgot more info....
Old 27th October 2010, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Relaxed

Well, due to the overwhelming support.....yes, that is sarcasm, this project is canceled.

Though this isnt the only reason, Apparently I am banned from Halo Reach for 10 minutes, because I quit, while, yes, 10 minutes is not even worth to bitch about, its the reason behind it, I am constantly teamed with team killers, and when I cant boot them for betraying me, I leave. I am simply not enjoying the game because of this stupid quit rule, where I am forced to do something or stay in a situation where i cant seem to have fun. if I quit, I am banned, if I stay in the match, i get frustrated, and want to smash the game because its not fun, if I walk away from the game during that match, I am also being punished due to the fact that team killers apparently won the "fight".

So yea, for all of you halo fans, keep enjoying it, while this game is officially done. I don't need any more headaches over this shit.
Old 27th October 2010, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4298

Goofy

Sorry to hear that mate
Old 31st October 2010, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 863

Fine

Sorry to hear about that Zeoinx, hope all the troubles pass soon but if you change your mind I would love to lend a hand and check out you good work.
jonny2combz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forge, halo reach, maps, zeoinx