Old 6th January 2011, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3520

Default Controller Noob

After my son purchased a used copy of MW2 and then I purchased the Live Family Pack so have been playing the game.

Coming from a mouse and keyboard back ground I struggle with the controller, particularly the mouse look around stick. Made it through the single player but am being owned online lol.

Looks like it's going to take a few months of work to gain any sort of competency either that or wait for the Xim3 to come out.

"Only the foolish try to adjust to this world; the real problem is how to get out of it."
crowtree is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6th January 2011, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6617

Grumpy

Admittedly this is the reason i have not ventured into the mass and highly rated FPS games on console.

It has been something i wanted to try and get over but after multiple attempts it just aint happening
Old 7th January 2011, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3520

Played some head to head split screen last night against my 13yo, an hours session sharpened my skills more than an hour on line did. Besides the controller difference the same basic rules still apply; learn the maps, learn the sniper/camping spots and it seems with MW2 run, run, run.
What I am enjoying is putting a disc in and just playing the game not bad at all

"Only the foolish try to adjust to this world; the real problem is how to get out of it."
crowtree is offline   Reply With Quote