Old 9th March 2011, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2421 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Goofy
Default Stacking

From Tim Schafer’s Double Fine Productions, in Stacking you explore a vintage world inhabited by living Russian stacking dolls as you jump into more than 100 unique dolls and use their special abilities to solve a wide variety of puzzles & challenges. Play as Charlie Blackmore, the world’s tiniest Russian stacking doll, and embark on an adventure to rescue Charlie’s family from the nefarious industrialist known only as the “Baron.” This imaginative 3rd person puzzle adventure game will take you on a journey from a bustling Royal Train Station to a high-flying Zeppelin as you collect unique dolls and matched stacking sets to display in Charlie’s secret hideout, where you chronicle your adventures.

This fantastic puzzle game by Tim Schafer (Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, Psychonauts, Brutal Legend) is cute, fun, and very unique in the way you can solve puzzles using the stacking dolls in multiple ways.

Very much worth the 1200 points on the Xbox Market.

Stacking - Xbox.com
FunkyJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11th March 2011, 04:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6635

Grumpy

Yeah i quite liked it i got it free with my Playstation Plus - cut scenes are a little annoying but pretty neat puzzler