Old 10th March 2011, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178

Relaxed
Default Little Big Planet 1 & 2

Hey, almost embarrassed to ask, but does anyone play this besides me? and if so, anyone down for co-op, need help getting all my items and stickers!!! xD
Zeoinx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10th March 2011, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2633

Yes, it's a fave in the cadder house.
I know Click completed LBP1 and has 2, and maggot_bag also spends an inordinate amount of time creating levels and playing with the creation tools.
I've finished the story levels of both, and have a few o the download packs.
My kids love playing it too.
Old 10th March 2011, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1249

Relaxed

Yep. Love them both. Unfortunately my daughter and I played lpb1 heavily through the last 6 week hols, so we got over lpb2 quite quick. But if you see us on and you want the goodies, send a message. I need a few trophies

DrunkenSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2011, 02:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Average - Post: 139

Tired

I haven't picked up LBP2 yet, but the first one is a blast. It's one of the few games that the wife and I can play together with my friend and his wife (in various locations, of course) all at the same time. Set up the PS3 headsets in desktop mode, add alcohol, and let good natured trash talking commence. Uproariously good fun.

A word of warning though... too much alcohol and the levels with spinning grab-wheels -- not a good combo.

If at any time I'm online and you want company, (on this or anything else I have) just let me know and I'll be happy to join you (that goes for anyone else too)!

Many thanks to Greybear, who completed in a few days what I could not in a year!
Spunkmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2011, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2633

FWIW, I think LBP2 is more fun than LBP1, my kids (and I) really enjoyed the sackbot levels.
By the same token, it didn't take nearly as long to complete the LBP2 story missions as it did LBP1, so perhaps it's a little easier?
Old 11th March 2011, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1249

Relaxed

I agree Cadder. The second did seem easier, but it was still fun to go through and ace all levels and collect all goodies. Still haven't had an idea on what kind of level to make in lbp2 though

DrunkenSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2011, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Relaxed

Is says Cadder is on, but he isn't responding to my hails!!! I feel totally abandoned in the scary world of Playstation lol.

Anyway, I cant say I made a actual "level" but I did make some awesome boats!!! If you wanna check them out let me know.

DLC Needed : Metal Gear Solid ; Pirates "OTC", Killzone; Heavenly Sword (I think thats the name) and Marvel Level Pack
Old 11th March 2011, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1464

Goofy

I'm happy to help out any Togger that needs a hand 1 or 2. I also have a few controllers for the 2x 3x 4x parts

Please check out my KING OF THE HILL level aswell. Sellfcon and myself made it. It's a versus level that is very fun to play with a few people. ATM it has over 200 plays which I am pretty stoked about

PC - TOG|Click PS3-PSN - clickaus Guild Wars 2 - clickaus.9170
click is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2011, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Relaxed

Hey people, I am working on a LBP Level, but I am questioning special effects, and some form of enemies, as I'm not quite sure how to work them all together. The theme is the fall of Rome, so if anyone wants to help out out let me know.
Old 17th March 2011, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Relaxed

I finally broke open my case for Little Big Planet 2, and found out that programming things is a LOT easier in the second one then the first one, especially NPCs using SackBots, I am totally in love with them lol. But yea, the sequal seems to be shaping up great, now maybe I can get that flying ship working on a easier scale using the control device!!