Old 24th March 2011, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVE Division Vice Captain
Ace - Post: 8536

Breezy
Default EA Sports Active 2

After joining the SES it became apparent to me just how unfit I am. I am not overweight but my body strength and cardio are in serious need of some work.

I do not get the chance to go to a gym so that wasn't an option. I've tried dvd's and, honestly they don't work. There is no accountability and if you're doing it wrong you can really hurt youself.

I brought the EA Sprts Active 2 game for the Wii. I must admit I'm happy with it. I encountered no problems at all with the sensors not registering and the bands were comfortable and didn't slip at all...not like that horrible one for EA sports active.
I started with the 3 week cardio workout on Easy mode and discovered just how truely unfit I am Although I could probably do it on Medium I'm going to stay with Easy and get my levels up slowly. Then I plan to do the 30 day challenge on easy, cardio on medium, 30 day challenge on medium and so on and so forth.

Although this definately doesn't replace a trip to the gym, for those who can't get to the gym it is definately a viable option.

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote